Just me

Yeah, I inherited it from my Mum, which caused tumours on the hearing nerves :| but she was only diagnosed when I was 11, so I have had this condition all my life, but only became deaf very recently.

How about you?

Early birth and medication that destroyed my hearing

Aw man. You coping with it ok? I am REALLY not used to being deaf, even after 3 years, it's all strange to me.

I was pretty much ill for about a year though so I kinda lost contact with a lot of people.

Yeah, I ave practically been deaf all my life, being deaf is all I've known, hope it gets better for you soon!

I hope it does too. Its not even bad, it's just adjusting to it I guess.

I'll call on AD people to help ;)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Sorry I am late. I do hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

hey also there is luciadisturbed. she seems cool. well i haven't talk to her on here yet, but she has magenta streaks in her hair so she must be cool right? :) i think she is a teenager or like 20's-ish.
don't know how often you check your threads, but thought i would leave a post anyway. oh an luciadisturbed is in my friends list on my page. :D

I check them occasionally I guess, but this is ancient (is it?)!

Magenta streaks in your hair must make you automatically cool! I'll be sure to message her, thanks.

hey! i'm 19 too! but i'm hearing (although i'm a decent signer).

drop me a line if you want :)

Back