Just Friends.....

C_Dragon2005

Reaction score
Ok, got a comment/question for everyone, well, those of you who would reply to this anyway....

When you get online and chat with ppl..just friends, do you ever talk perverted with them? And if so, do you ever see it as more than just friends or is the perverted talk your way to "break the ice" for something "more than friends?"

Me, I talk like a pervert a lot...I dont mean anything by it, tht is my way of joking with ppl, that is what I am use to, most ppl around me are that way. I do know there are some ppl who do not and I respect that. Why is it though that some ppl who are like that cannot respect the fact that being perverted is just a part of who some of us are? They have to judge and jump to conclusions about things that do not involve them, just because some ppl may "flirt" does not mean they have or ever will be intimate with each other for real. I am a natural flirt, flirting is a part of me as some ppl always say hi, I always flirt. With guys and girls...all the same, but I am not bi-sexual nor am I gay, but I do not judge those ppl either, some of my best friends in life have been bi-sexual etc. But I am straight, but I love to flirt...I know others do too but some have commented about others flirting and thinking that some of them are"whoring around" with that person, and they are not. This is something that has been bugging me for some time now. And I thaught I might see if anyone replies and maybe we can get both sides here and see what makes things so hard for the perverts in this world to be themselves!! Everyone else is free to be themselves, but when we are we get critisized, so we "hide" the pervert in us and we feel bad about being ourselves!!! That is wrong! Anyway...i am stepping off the soapbox now...Have a great day!!

I see that all the time in alldeaf, *rolls eyes at their scarascm* :P

They pervert a lot and it does fool lot of members.

Never believe everything you read....

sequoias said:
I see that all the time in alldeaf, *rolls eyes at their scarascm* :P

They pervert a lot and it does fool lot of members.

That is my point...a lot of ppl think "something is going on"when it is not. That is why I was taught to not "read" into things unless you know the truth. NO ONE should EVER think something is going on between two ppl unless they absolutely know, as in, if they ahve been told taht two ppl are "together" then u believe it, but not til then!! Until then, let ppl be and let them joke around all they want and do NOT judge them!

C_Dragon2005 said:
That is my point...a lot of ppl think "something is going on"when it is not. That is why I was taught to not "read" into things unless you know the truth. NO ONE should EVER think something is going on between two ppl unless they absolutely know, as in, if they ahve been told taht two ppl are "together" then u believe it, but not til then!! Until then, let ppl be and let them joke around all they want and do NOT judge them!

pretty much, yeah. It did fool me sometimes and it kind of confuse me and wasn't sure what they're really up to. It's their call though. If they want to do that, that's fine, don't bother to reply sometimes. You know how confusing alldeaf members are lol. :P

C_Dragon2005 said:
...When you get online and chat with ppl..just friends, do you ever talk perverted with them?
No.

... Why is it though that some ppl who are like that cannot respect the fact that being perverted is just a part of who some of us are?
Because perversion is not respectable.

from Dictionary.com:

To cause to turn away from what is right, proper, or good; corrupt.
To bring to a bad or worse condition; debase.
To put to a wrong or improper use; misuse. See Synonyms at corrupt.
To interpret incorrectly; misconstrue or distort: an analysis that perverts the meaning of the poem.

adj 1: (used of sexual behavior) showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes; "kinky sex"; "perverted practices" [syn: kinky] 2: having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented; "many of the facts seemed twisted out of any semblance to reality"; "a perverted translation of the poem" [syn: distorted, misrepresented, twisted] 3: marked by immorality; deviating from what is considered right or proper or good; "depraved criminals"; "a perverted sense of loyalty"; "the reprobate conduct of a gambling aristocrat" [syn: depraved, immoral, perverse, reprobate]

I don't see anything to respect in perversion.

They have to judge and jump to conclusions about things that do not involve them, just because some ppl may "flirt" does not mean they have or ever will be intimate with each other for real.
I don't know what other postings you are discussing. If they are "perverted" then I haven't read them. I stay out of those threads. But you have brought up the question in General Chat, so that is the only reason I am responding here. Whatever you are doing in the other threads, I have no idea, so I have no judgment about that.

... maybe we can get both sides here and see what makes things so hard for the perverts in this world to be themselves!!
Real perverts bring condemnation upon themselves. When I see the word "pervert" I think of those creeps in Florida that abused and killed those little girls. Or I think of those women teachers who seduce boy students. Ugh, gross!

Everyone else is free to be themselves, but when we are we get critisized, so we "hide" the pervert in us and we feel bad about being ourselves!!! That is wrong!
It is right to feel shame about wrong thoughts, statements, and actions. Who ever said it was right to feel pride about dirty language and thoughts? We should feel shame when we think, say, or do something wrong. If guilt doesn't convict us, how will we ever change for the better?

I don't think it is necessary to use "perverted" language to get friends or enjoy chats. That is just my opinion.

C.C.Sinned said:
:werd: Boobies Rock :thumb:

This is what I mean when I say "PERVERTED"LMAO
When ppl joke around like this....flirting, whatever...being perverted...mild perversion...not as in child molesters or anything like that. And I am not asking ANYONE...to respect something they do not like or understand....I am saying, why can't ppl respect other ppl for who they are, even though you may not like or understand it? That is the point I am getting at!!!! and yes, it is used here in general chat quite often!! I should know, i am involved with a few of them LOL

Guys, I am glad to see you guys are into BOOBIES!! LMAO
Me too...quite fond on mine...and mlkshkgrl....I bet she has some perty ones LMAO ;)

Reba said:
adj 1: (used of sexual behavior) showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes; "kinky sex"; "perverted practices" [syn: kinky]

Whats so wrong with that?

I just say that stuff to blow off steam. The people I do this with are my FRIENDS. Other LADIES (yes they are LADIES) I have PMed to tell them I am joking around.I am MARRIED!!! I DO NOT CHEAT!!! Some that have misunderstood my dirty jokes have asked. It is that simple they asked. I said I was Married I am proud to be MARRIED. I LOVE MY FAMILY.
Some joke right back. Others Avoid it. Most AD members have the brains to know it is harmless joking. Everyone has the right to post what they want. If it breaks the rules it gets taken care of...

Maybe a member that has Tiny WOOD. Can't figure that out. He know who I'm talking too...

Who says flirting and "perversion" is a bad thing? Sounds like someone isn't getting any. :nana:

just because some ppl may "flirt" does not mean they have or ever will be intimate with each other for real. I am a natural flirt, flirting is a part of me as some ppl always say hi, I always flirt. With guys and girls...all the same, but I am not bi-sexual nor am I gay, but I do not judge those ppl either, some of my best friends in life have been bi-sexual etc. But I am straight, but I love to flirt...I know others do too but some have commented about others flirting and thinking that some of them are"whoring around" with that person, and they are not.
I'm a flirt....I flirt with EVERYONE! Flirting is just a way I express affection with my friends. A lot of my friends do that too!

Exactly...

deafdyke said:
I'm a flirt....I flirt with EVERYONE! Flirting is just a way I express affection with my friends. A lot of my friends do that too!

That is what I mean, just ppl goofing around being friendly ;) If everyone was more friendly with each other this world would be a lot nicer and happier to be in :) If ppl would losen up and be open with ppl and comfortable then things could be a lot better. But some ppl have to be stuffy and uptight and they dont let others in...unless they can "control" and dictate how they should act. I dont like that and will never conform to that ever again, i did for years, and I was misserable. So now it is, you see me, take me as I am..or leave me alone LOL :) Glad to see that I am not the only flirt here...well there are a couple i know are but you are a new name to me LOL that ACTUALLY replied to me...thank you :) Have a great day!

Back