Just curious

nonpareilpearl

Reaction score
I was wondering how many people on here have ever tried signing a song? I may or may not be up to this, as a surprise for someone I may or may not know (all right, I think that's enough double talk).

I know all the signs at this point for what I'm trying to do, but I'm trying to make it as much ASL (and less PSE) as possible (I'm still new at this).

I could actually use some help with this last part. Currently I've kidnapped the lyrics and I've tried having a line of English and then tried rewriting it in ASL (Example: i believe/believe i). I probably should have chosen a song with simpler sentence structure than the one I went with ... :mrgreen:

Are there any churches by you that offer deaf mass? That is awesome to watch. The ones I've seen have movie screens with the words to the songs, sermons, etc, on it so you can follow along that way. But when they sign the songs, it is beautiful. It is literally poetry in motion.

That's actually what I'm hoping to achieve! Maybe I can ask my friend if she knows of any, without giving away why of course. :)

Thanks!

Back