Just be YOURSELF!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoolieFroggie said:
((cough... ROFL... cough)) is your mind function correctly?
she said she's getting help so...it's just gonna take awhile so let's just give lots of time and space for herself since I'm starting to sense that she has alot going on in her mind right now...so I think I'm being abit of prick to her long enough and should cut her some slack for now and perhas some you should too.

Steel said:
she said she's getting help so...it's just gonna take awhile so let's just give lots of time and space for herself since I'm starting to sense that she has alot going on in her mind right now...so I think I'm being abit of prick to her long enough and should cut her some slack for now and perhas some you should too.

Yeah Steel is 21 years old, he doesn't see the world the way 30's something years old people see it.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah Steel is 21 years old, he doesn't see the world the way 30's something years old people see it.
believe me or not, I've already began to see it...

Steel said:
believe me or not, I've already began to see it...

well, I don't know you.
But me, I realize that I must SURVIVE....
because I won't have my mom always around me to bail me out of trouble.
And life is no joke at all... it isn't about playstation and stuff...
You realize all your love ones are dying...
And I am in this world... with no job...
and I gotta have some money.
And yeah we have to be careful with our money...
Loans loans loans, and taxes taxes taxes....
cause our cars can be repossess at anytime, and
then you might get fired, and you end up homeless...
losing house... and you gotta depend on some people...

Bush and other rich spoil people don't understand, cause
they have money all the time, they can retired anytime they want to...
but they send our jobs oversea... and
they don't care about us regular low income folks...
and the hollywood stars and other don't realize
how fortunate they are.... that they
have a lot of money....
And they don't give us any respect... they just walked all over us....

And we regular low income folks have to work hard
and learn how to survive... and time is going fast...

We gotta be careful how we vote, cause Bush, he is a rich spoil man, and
doesn't care about how precious life is... and having wars and stuff....
And he is fooling around with our Social Security...
Old people need that.

But I think young people under 25, think life will be easy always...
but life will be harder as you get older.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!

Revenging on me, whata sorelosa...

I know why they locked up my "conversation with a gay man, thread"

I was trying to tell you guys,,, that yall advice is not right...
and yall handle it immature....

That ain't right at all. Just can't handle the truth.

That is it, I am leaving this forum. bye. :(

Guess what Miss P, WE HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE yet you have not quit...

:roll:

Shiva said:
Guess what Miss P, WE HAVE HEARD IT BEFORE yet you have not quit...

:roll:

Yes, I'm with you.

Should I :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: with you to listen like this. :thumb:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

oh brotha!!! here we go again!!! :roll:

you know why they close the fookin' thread.. you are way smarter than that anyway- sheesh! :squint:

*groans*

Miss P thinks she knows EEEVVVVERRRRYYYY-THING! but seriously, I have already seen what life is like outside in the "real world" when I'm not in school anymore and stuff and I have already got a job and they aren't paying me enough and I need to work longer but they always tell me they'll think about it blah blah blah so I'm already on the lookout for another job and jobs are never easy to find...I've already seen that. money are hard to make...I've already seen that. and alot of people are dying...I've already seen that as well. my life is already getting as hard as it is now because it's still taking me a while to get me my own place and my own car, etc...and when I do get them, it will be even more harder because I will have to be extra careful with my money for such things as paying bills on my own phone, my own car, and even my own house etc so I have got to find another job that would pay me much better than the current job I'm at.

I've already seen what life is like and while it's true that you don't know me...but now you know that I've already know how difficult things can be.

:applause: leeeetttts celebrate for miss p on a "mentality leave"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fruit: :dance2: :dj: :dance2: :cheers:

as if that she is really leaving.. :roll:

Steel said:
*groans*

Miss P thinks she knows EEEVVVVERRRRYYYY-THING! but seriously, I have already seen what life is like outside in the "real world" when I'm not in school anymore and stuff and I have already got a job and they aren't paying me enough and I need to work longer but they always tell me they'll think about it blah blah blah so I'm already on the lookout for another job and jobs are never easy to find...I've already seen that. money are hard to make...I've already seen that. and alot of people are dying...I've already seen that as well. my life is already getting as hard as it is now because it's still taking me a while to get me my own place and my own car, etc...and when I do get them, it will be even more harder because I will have to be extra careful with my money for such things as paying bills on my own phone, my own car, and even my own house etc so I have got to find another job that would pay me much better than the current job I'm at.

I've already seen what life is like and while it's true that you don't know me...but now you know that I've already know how difficult things can be.

Yeah butt, I got 2 college degrees, and I am 34, and still life is like dull....
I thought I would get everything and be satisfy...
butt, it seems I am still in the same position when I was your age...
and seem like I haven't gotten anywhere...
I mean like... you may have a house, car, the job you wanted at age 30 something... butt, there is always something wrong.
Seem like you can't be happy at all.

I will be SMAHT said:
:applause: leeeetttts celebrate for miss p on a "mentality leave"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fruit: :dance2: :dj: :dance2: :cheers:

(stifled laugh)

FC :slap: iwbs

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Bush and other rich spoil people don't understand, cause
they have money all the time, they can retired anytime they want to...
but they send our jobs oversea... and
they don't care about us regular low income folks...
and the hollywood stars and other don't realize
how fortunate they are.... that they
have a lot of money....
And they don't give us any respect... they just walked all over us....

We gotta be careful how we vote, cause Bush, he is a rich spoil man, and
doesn't care about how precious life is... and having wars and stuff....
And he is fooling around with our Social Security...
Old people need that.
But you were voting for Bush or bashing the democrats in the past. Actually, I am not sure where you were going with that post in this topic.
Miss*Pinocchio said:
Revenging on me, whata sorelosa...

I know why they locked up my "conversation with a gay man, thread"

I was trying to tell you guys,,, that yall advice is not right...
and yall handle it immature....

That ain't right at all. Just can't handle the truth.

Uh hu. Posting the IM conversation in the public is not mature at all. Do you know that it is federal crime for anyone beside you to open the mails & letters that addressed to you? Why? Because it is privacy... it is the same conception about IM/PM conversations. Consider yourself lucky that it is not federal crime to post the IM/PM/Email conversations in the public.

And we didn't do it for cheaply 'revenge'... we did it because it is not right thing for you to do that. In fact, it is morally wrong. Curious, can you tell the difference between wrong and right?

Edit: Let's back to this topic. I want to quote your post:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Are you actually going to take advice from these people? NO!!!!!!
Well, we wish and we hope that you will take anyone's advices someday. It is great to be yourself but that's only if you actually to take a action and be yourself instead of complaining about it then 'be yourself' then complaining about it... the cycles forward on, it is not great.

Last edited:
Steel said:
*groans*

But I am trying to tell ya, that the reason why I am having problem....
because I thought life will get better after you reach age 30.
I was like you when I had problem like that.... but now I am 34, I am still having this problem.... I'm just disappointed and depressed.

Magatsu said:
But you were voting for Bush or bashing the democrats in the past. Actually, I am not sure where you were going with that post in this topic.

yeah but there are 2 rich men, kerry or bush, so I wanted the conservative one to win.

Uh hu. Posting the IM conversation in the public is not mature at all. Do you know that it is federal crime for anyone beside you to open the mails & letters that addressed to you? Why? Because it is privacy... it is the same conception about IM/PM conversations. Consider yourself lucky that it is not federal crime to post the IM/PM/Email conversations in the public.

well nobody did anything when that man posted his phone call conversation with the Ip-Relay and trying to get interpreter to show up
at his job interview, and the interpreter can't show up cause he had to make appointment first,, but it was the last minute, and he needed interpreter...
and then he said he went to job interview without interpreter, and alll,
you guys remember that thread, right,
why you guys or the MODS didn't locked his up,, for posting private phone calls???? Why attack me for and be so hard on me, but
let the other one get away?

And we didn't do it for cheaply 'revenge'... we did it because it is not right thing for you to do that. In fact, it is morally wrong. Curious, can you tell the difference between wrong and right? Seem like a revenge to me.

Well, we wish and we hope that you will take anyone's advices someday. It is great to be yourself but that's only if you actually to take a action and be yourself instead of complaining about it then 'be yourself' then complaining about it... the cycles forward on, it is not great.

Well if I be myself, then nobody will not like me, and I am trying to improve myself so that I can have more friends.

But I guess I see why USA and this world are so messed up... cause
everyone is so unfair to each other.

I will be SMAHT said:

:booty: *shakes his booty*

oh wait...she's still here.

...party pooper. :squint:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
But I am trying to tell ya, that the reason why I am having problem....
because I thought life will get better after you reach age 30.
I was like you when I had problem like that.... but now I am 34, I am still having this problem.... I'm just disappointed and depressed.
girl, you have to accept the fact that life will ALWAYS be full of challenges, hard times, and stress, etc...there is no easy way out because that's just REAL life and you can't just sit around complaining every second of how difficult life is because it's not going to help.

getting up and doing something for yourself could help, without whining and stuff so...seriously, being depressed or moody about whatever problems you have won't help unless you do something about them...sitting around when you still have problems around you by drinkin or smoking or being horny isn't goin to make your problems go away until you solve them.

I will not help you on this anymore right now since I feel we have already helped you as much we could and there doesn't seem to be any major change in you...just yet.

You can figure something else yourself...I know you can because you are not that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back