Julia Roberts to have twins

Kalista

Premium Member
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Oscar-winning actress Julia Roberts is pregnant with twins, according to magazine reports.

People magazine reported Monday night that Roberts' spokeswoman, Marcy Engelman, said the Pretty Woman star was due to give birth to twins early next year.

US Weekly said Roberts, 36, has been pregnant for about nine weeks with twins. Star magazine, citing unidentified sources, said the twins were a boy and a girl.

Roberts, who won the best actress Oscar in 2001 for Erin Brockovich, married cinematographer Daniel Moder, 35, in July 2002 at her home in New Mexico. The twins would be the first children for Roberts, who starred in 1990's Pretty Woman.

Engelman told People magazine that twins run in Roberts' family, with her great-grandmother and a pair of cousins born as twins.

Wow, this is cool! I have a friend who has strong twins ties in the family. He's a twin himself. His dad is a twin. His grandfather is a twin. We wouldn't be surprised if he had twins as well! ;)

VamPyroX said:
Wow, this is cool! I have a friend who has strong twins ties in the family. He's a twin himself. His dad is a twin. His grandfather is a twin. We wouldn't be surprised if he had twins as well! ;)

:deal: If you have babies from Cheri. Possibly you will have twins children. ;)

yeah my great grandmother was a twin with her twin brother

then after that...I dont think there are anymore twins :dunno:

I guess it's pretty rare in our genes lol

Steel said:
yeah my great grandmother was a twin with her twin brother

then after that...I dont think there are anymore twins :dunno:

I guess it's pretty rare in our genes lol
Same here...my great aunts were twins, both had red hair and green eyes and then after them, no more twins and there are a few red heads but no green eyes..strange...

My twins gene skip a generation. One of my grandfather's brothers are twins and then my grandfather had my dad then my dad has us *me and my twin* so it's more likely that one of our kids might have twins

Also I found out that my mom's cousins are twins in her blood so more chance. *eek*

Defee said:
Same here...my great aunts were twins, both had red hair and green eyes and then after them, no more twins and there are a few red heads but no green eyes..strange...

Rest of all of my family have blue eyes. I am the only one who have brown eyes. :( I want blue eyes.

Sabrina said:
Rest of all of my family have blue eyes. I am the only one who have brown eyes. :( I want blue eyes.
LOL! i wish i had green eyes, not blue/gray..
You can have blue eyes by using blue eye contacts! but probably expensive..
heh.

Am very happy for Julia! Funny how they can find out about the gender at 9 weeks. :-o Normally they would tell us by 16 weeks.

Katzie said:
Am very happy for Julia! Funny how they can find out about the gender at 9 weeks. :-o Normally they would tell us by 16 weeks.

Its not gender, its sex. People learn the sex of their baby before its born, but the child's gender isnt developed till later :)

Yay Julia Roberts! :)

Aw that's great to hear!, She'll make a great mom to those twins!

That´s good news at last!!!
She is waiting for have a baby for few years... It´s super to see her happy...

Back