Judge slammed for molester's 60-day sentence

OoOo, looks like the judge got :Owned: ....

3 years is nothing, but it's alot better than 60 days good grief what was the judge thinking at first?....

I would not be surprised that in the space of 3 years that the sick :madfawk: got shivved ( knifed ) in prison or was killed. Inmates would especially go whooping mad & crazy if they found out that sick :madfawk: got 3 years and the inmates are doing 20 to life. I don't blame the inmates or anybody for that matter.

I thought the judge said 3 to 10?

Heath, you would make the quintessential vigilante! :(

Treatment should never be considered for these monsters. They should get life in prison or death. 3 years isn't good enough. 300 years would be more like it.

Reiko said:
Treatment should never be considered for these monsters. They should get life in prison or death. 3 years isn't good enough. 300 years would be more like it.
:werd:

3 years is still nothing :mad:
What's more is that man molested the little girl for four years since from when she was 6 years old :mad:

Tousi said:

Heath, you would make the quintessential vigilante! :(

Wait until you are a father or an uncle yourself then see how you will react.

I never said I was a vigilante. It is just what will naturally happen as a result of that crime and the wrist slap sentence that was passed then the public outrage that follows and the whole 9 yards etc.

ButterflyGirl said:
:werd:

3 years is still nothing :mad:
What's more is that man molested the little girl for four years since from when she was 6 years old :mad:

:werd: I agree.....

Tousi said:
quintessential vigilante

What does that mean?.... :confused:

Reiko said:

Agreed! I'm a believer that treatment rarely works with molesters. There are advocates who say that it helps, but I'd disagree. There is a reason they publish a public registry to tell you who is living in your neighborhood. If treatment worked and there was no danger, than these offender lists would not needed. Treatment works for drug abusers, not child molesters.

Taylor said:
Agreed! I'm a believer that treatment rarely works with molesters. There are advocates who say that it helps, but I'd disagree. There is a reason they publish a public registry to tell you who is living in your neighborhood. If treatment worked and there was no danger, than these offender lists would not needed. Treatment works for drug abusers, not child molesters.

I totally agree with you!

Tousi said:

A sentence of 3-10 yrs in prison IS NOT enough for this type of crime! People you commit these crimes should be locked away for life, and those that kill their victims afterward should receive the death penalty. NO exceptions!

The problem is, the people who get out DO IT AGAIN, and they keep doing it until they kill an innocent child or woman, and are finally caught and "Oh, my! The crime is so heinous the monster is death penalty eligible, and the country is outraged."

How many innocent people have to die before this country wakes up, and realizes that momentary outrage is NOT the answer to solving this issue. We need to get outraged, but then, put our money where our outrage is. Write your Congressmen, and support legislation that protect women and children! It's the ONLY WAY we're going to protect the innocent!

Oceanbreeze said:
A sentence of 3-10 yrs in prison IS NOT enough for this type of crime! People you commit these crimes should be locked away for life, and those that kill their victims afterward should receive the death penalty. NO exceptions!

The problem is, the people who get out DO IT AGAIN, and they keep doing it until they kill an innocent child or woman, and are finally caught and "Oh, my! The crime is so heinous the monster is death penalty eligible, and the country is outraged."

How many innocent people have to die before this country wakes up, and realizes that momentary outrage is NOT the answer to solving this issue. We need to get outraged, but then, put our money where our outrage is. Write your Congressmen, and support legislation that protect women and children! It's the ONLY WAY we're going to protect the innocent!

I totally agree with you. *Nods, nods*

Back