Jordan, AKA (PSO or SyrOrange)

oh yes I remmy #deafuniverse. I was member for that. it was so terrible chatroom I ever enter in my life.

I don't believe there should be competition at all, and I agree with Wonderbum! Some trubble-makin' posters would only take advantage of that...

I should hope that posters will be able to find their "niche" wherever they may post in. :D

Ie. Having a message board that has deafies talking about spirituality and the paranomal without risking any trubble from others who have different views.

Ie. Having a message board with CI folks and parents of children who have CI, and only support is given to each other.. rather than having opposing views against CI.

Ie. you name it. Alldeaf.com :D

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
oh yes I remmy #deafuniverse. I was member for that. it was so terrible chatroom I ever enter in my life.

I agree.. it wasn't easy to run either when peoples concepts of freedom of speech clashed with Talkcitys rules (TC is based in California on American soil!!!).

Secondly, the ones who did the stirring would create problems with the CSA's who eventually got fed up with them. TC and I agreed to close the room permanantly to stop these flamers from continuing their actions.

The good thing about this site is that Alex owns it outright and he can set his own standards without the need of having to abide with any administration standards belonging to some other company.

I'm really pleased that after the closing that some of the wiser ones went out and created more user friendly chatrooms denying the flamers the opportunity to continue to destory other Deaf led sites...

So we may see an odd flamer pop up once in awhile and the site owners have the opportunities to work together to nip them in the bud.

Damn. That kid has caused soooo much headaches. Someone handcuff him so he can remain quiet.

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
ya should have came to #deaf on efnet network ;)

Originally posted by prostock19
Damn. That kid has caused soooo much headaches. Someone handcuff him so he can remain quiet.
no no no that boy needs to be isolated in the mental hospital

Oh brother. Jordan asked you to leave his thread, Justin, but ***HE*** is the one who created the thread, and start babbling about it. :rme: :smh: What an insecured person he (Jordan) is.

Oh gawd nothing news about Jordan!! He talked shyt in deaf chatroom in aol too.. I dont see any change in him.. He's juz a jerkazz and makes an excuses alot lately. Glad he's not in this site anymore lol

Back