Join the Crusade!!!

thewinterknight

Reaction score
Join me in the righteous crusade for the privilige to overthrow the Heretic's very bastion of pure and raw chaotic evil, I call up my kinsman! I call upon my kinsman! Together we shall march on against the Heretic with God's divine hand blessing us!

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REAL CRUSADE, THIS IS A PRETEND CRUSADE.

Crusade!!! That means I get to pillage!

May I be King Richard? Oh may I?

Two Kings? :crazy: :lol:

As for me: *holds the Peace banner high up with such fervent hopes and desires* where all can see and give it some thought--heh heh.... :D

Roadrunner said:
Two Kings? :crazy: :lol:

As for me: *holds the Peace banner high up with such fervent hopes and desires* where all can see and give it some thought--heh heh.... :D

Ohhhh??? Giving me a hint now? :lol: Well...then I'll be the Third King...as for whom I would be....well well....that remains to be seen...ya know...being the 'Mysterious one'...heh heh. ;)

Excellent, my plan is in motion now. Soon the Heretic will bow down before me and beg me for mercy. Heheheheheheeheheheheheheheh hohohohohohohohohohohoho hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok End, you be King Richard and Heath you be King David and Roadrunner you be the third king, I dunno who you're talking about but I'll be the Genereal of the Crusade, that means y'all but the kings are beneath me. YOU HEAR ME, YOU MAGGOTS???!!!!!!!!

Sorry sirs, I cannot join your Crusade, but Lady Reba will be putting her needle to the tapestry that will memorialize your noble endeavor. ;)

For the weary knight in the Crusades, may I offer you guys a chance to rest, get merry and mirth, and even have a special chair for your honor? I invite you to sit at Siege Perilous. :)

*Sits upon the awesomeness that is Siege Perilous* Forwards! My majestic legions, to the land of the heretics where the Heretic dwells in hateful scorn of God!

Will the Crusade be stopping at Del Taco? If so, can you grab me a veggie burrito and a large lemonade? Thanks.

PS. Extra Del Scorcho sause, please.

MorriganTait said:
Will the Crusade be stopping at Del Taco? If so, can you grab me a veggie burrito and a large lemonade? Thanks.
Del Taco is a fast-food restaurant I will not miss from my California experience! :)

I do wish there was a Carl's Jr. or even better, In/Out in South Florida...There should be a crusade about that! How's my feeble effort in trying to make it on-topic? :)

Eyeth said:
Del Taco is a fast-food restaurant I will not miss from my California experience! :)

I do wish there was a Carl's Jr. or even better, In/Out in South Florida...There should be a crusade about that! How's my feeble effort in trying to make it on-topic? :)

I LOOOOOOOOOVE Del Taco. Carl's Jr. supports extreme right wing politics, so I don't go there. In n Out is great - french fires, shakes....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i will bring the drum we need something to march too ....*starts bang on drums* dance ,dance

ella said:
i will bring the drum we need something to march too ....*starts bang on drums* dance ,dance

War-like Drum Beatin' , Doin' Hand to Hand Combat , Shadow Boxin', Knife Fightin', Fanatical Physical Calithensics, Bein' Combat Aggressive !!!! Practicin' Combat gun stances !!!! Lay , prone, kneelin' standin' shoot n' scoot on the run, man !!!!

It is all dancin' ..... you don't even know what you are seeing. You think you see a celebration of a festival going on ....

Dancin' in the deceptive ways of fightin' You won't even know we are fightin' as we are dancin' all smiles and all of a sudden, Dedicated faces of killers, Ready for Combat, Hand to Hand Assassins !!! Awesome Physical demonstrations that awe all and the enemy get scared and start havin' nightmares !!!!

Playin' with my knife as I dance and throw the knife from the hand to another hand and around as I jump around on one knee like a hopstoch , all low and ready to spring from the crouch positon knife under my hand, eyes dedicated, focused and move in, stab, slash , make the enemy have a fatal experience !!!! The enemy's eyes go wide for a moment and a silent sound goes out in the dark night during wartime.

Deaf Savages !!!!! Roar !!!!!!! Deaf Monkeys ready to fight at will !!!

The War Music Beats On !!!!! Onwards Christian Soldiers to Victory !!!

Let's have fun trainin' for war and prayin' for peace !!!!!

Back