Joe the Plumber Open to 2010 Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, the only way an Apprentice Plumber does not need to be licensed if if a licensed Master Plumber supervises and reviews his work in any type of structure. It varies by state of course. I was never licensed when I did plumbing work in apartments because a Master Plumber was my supervisor.

That makes sense; my 25 yr old step-son works for Otis, the world's largest elevator company and is a certified mechanic and he has a "helper" who can work in any loacale but not by himself. Have you ever run into one of these guys? They make a lot of money!!

Joe would be better off setting up "Ass-Crack Plumbing Co" right in the basement of the US Capitol. At least he can serve his country while plugging leaks at the same time.

and oh the starting salary is LESS than 250,000 so he can pay less taxes on it.

few days on CNN a Quick Vote poll show about 80% voted no to Joe if he were to run for congress.

The question is: was the poll national-wide or a district-wide?

Joe would be better off setting up "Ass-Crack Plumbing Co" right in the basement of the US Capitol. At least he can serve his country while plugging leaks at the same time.

and oh the starting salary is LESS than 250,000 so he can pay less taxes on it.

:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back