Its time to bring back the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raven needs to watch the movie "After the Day After". He does not realize, how it is serious atom bomb. I could not sleep when I saw that movie 15 years ago. It was horrible nightmare to think about this.

ravensteve1961 said:
That is why we need the patroit act. That is why we need dept of homeland security.

Do you know what Patroit Act is? Please explain it to me.

I said, I will blame on the Mall. Why? They have their own sercuity system and they patrols around the mall for theivers. Two men walking in with big bomb on their chest and people ingore it. It is too obvious that they are coming to kill. So you said, that the mall did nothing with them and then they blew up at the mall. Obvious it is mall's responisble not the government.

ravensteve1961 said:
That is why we need the patroit act. That is why we need dept of homeland security.

I don't get it, republicans complained about democracts spend tax $$$$$ now Bush have created a program, dept of homeland security which costs us alot $$$$$$$.

bbnt said:
... many Arabs are Americans. . .
I think Ravensteve was referring to the prisoners at Gitmo. They are not Americans.

Right Reba!! People are so liberal towards those prisoners in in cuba. The judge thinks they have the right to legal counsel. I think bush should use the 9th circut appeal to get rid of clintons judges he apointed.

Last edited:
ravensteve1961 said:
Right Reba!! People are so liberal towards those prisoners in in cuba. The judge this they have the right to legal counsel. I think bush should use the 9th circut appeal to get rid of clintons judges he apointed.

{ The post quoted above has recieved a 10 out of 10 score on the stupid scale}

Thats because youre a liberal. What about bill clintin who attack kosovo huh? So i guess youre not gonna condem bill clinton on the attack on kosovo which we have no business being there. Why could bill clinton get saddam or bin laden huh? NOOOO He rather spend tax payers dollars on getting bill gates and sent elian back to commie cuba.

ravensteve1961 said:
Thats because youre a liberal. What about bill clintin who attack kosovo huh? So i guess youre not gonna condem bill clinton on the attack on kosovo which we have no business being there. Why could bill clinton get saddam or bin laden huh? NOOOO He rather spend tax payers dollars on getting bill gates and sent elian back to commie cuba.

none of your posts have any facts you can back
up so that is an automatic 10 out of 10

You cant remember clintions days can you? Elian gonzalez is back to cuba because of bill clinton. And Bill Clinton did try to get bill gates back in 1999.

ravensteve1961 said:
You cant remember clintions days can you? Elian gonzalez is back to cuba because of bill clinton. And Bill Clinton did try to get bill gates back in 1999.

what the hell does that have to do with anything

Rave, I am losing respect for you.

You are not republican nor conservative. You are like something with foolish warhead people.

I gave a education to you about truth with Republic, and Democray or other topic. You seems ingore that and kept yourself as "crab person." crab person meant close-minded person or metal head or bullet-proof head.

I am sorry and I completely agree with bbnt and your post is 10/10 stupid. It is completely pointlesses and unreasonable points. Why don't you stay with every thread's topic? Please learn and respect the thread's topic. If you want to debate create a new thread. I don't care how many threads that I gotta read.

Down to the point, to me you seems think that liberal people are completely stupid. No they aren't, and they are just different with republican. We don't hate liberals but we still need them so they need us, too. We work together but we disagree on some details, that's all.

-------------
Do you know why we send our forces to Kosovo? They are killing their own people and that is aganist the international law which force U.N. to take action on them. Therefore USA is part of UN and we were involved with them. It wasn't Bill Clition order to go war with them, the orders came from U.N. Do you understand that?

I know with North Korea and we are in process with that. North Korea is tough than Kosovo because they got nuke which can harm our Earth's condition.
-------------
We feed our POWs, and we gave medical attention to our POWs. We got thousands of POWs and there are only few courts or judges to declare their standing. It take time, and please don't expect in rush time. Remember this we met International law with the POWs. We can delay the courts or anything but we need to meet the International Laws with POWs and thats all we care.

Last edited:
Let me ask you this. Why did bill clinton spend millions of dollars out of taxpayer money to get bill gates indicted? Why did bill clinton send elian gonazales back to commie castros cuba with he has a family here in the US? That boy deserved to be free and live free. Did you ever wonder why Al gore lost the election? Because cuban americans in florida overwelmly voted against al gore because of the elian issue. And same reason why janet reno lost the governors race. Cause cuban americans rule florida. If clinton would have ignored the elian issue gore would have been in the oval office right now. So its the democrats shooting themselves in the foot.Theres no republican scandel here.

ravensteve1961 said:
Just answering your question. SOURCE.

that wasn't a source, that's your opinion, which is usual
was ignorant

ravensteve1961 said:
Let me ask you this. Why did bill clinton spend millions of dollars out of taxpayer money to get bill gates indicted? Why did bill clinton send elian gonazales back to commie castros cuba with he has a family here in the US? That boy deserved to be free and live free. Did you ever wonder why Al gore lost the election? Because cuban americans in florida overwelmly voted against al gore because of the elian issue. And same reason why janet reno lost the governors race. Cause cuban americans rule florida. If clinton would have ignored the elian issue gore would have been in the oval office right now. So its the democrats shooting themselves in the foot.Theres no republican scandel here.

you are a complete idiot, those are all half truths and
the rest you make up as you go along

ravensteve1961 said:

I am focusing on you.

explicitstupid.jpg

bunny.jpg

winprizedowns.jpg

For most dumbest post!
picserver.gif

Bill Gate, what ?!?
Elians has nothing do with that whole mess. Elian just sneaked with no permits to USA and got caught. Therefore he must return to Cuba because he got caught. He have to try again to not to get caught to be at America.

Last edited:
Crazymanw00t said:
I like both you guys, so I am staying out of your tiff.

But I have to say, this bunny picture makes me laugh! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back