its that time...new earmolds!

How does one go about getting insurance to cover their HA, etc.? Do you have a plan that covers them either partially or fully? From what I have seen, most insurance plans do not cover HA's. It sure would be nice to have some assistance with the costs!

How does one go about getting insurance to cover their HA, etc.? Do you have a plan that covers them either partially or fully? From what I have seen, most insurance plans do not cover HA's. It sure would be nice to have some assistance with the costs!

I know most ha's and ear molds and such are not covered in the states. I live in canada and in my province there is partial coverage through something called Assistive Devices Program and I have coverage as well through my work health benefits.

I did it!! I changed beads without having to change tubes! Wearing sparkly blue cut-glass ones now.

Probably ought to get new molds soon, these don't stay in very well-- tubes have to be turned just so to keep molds in.

In the UK adults dont get the opportunity to have coloured moulds. Our choice is plain :(

In the UK adults dont get the opportunity to have coloured moulds. Our choice is plain :(

Not 100% true. I have many friends who have colored molds in the UK. You just have to ask if you want them.

:lol: I am having a quiet chuckle here, I can honestly say I have never once not ever thought about getting an earmold any other color than clear. I appreciate the imagination.. thanks... I think I will pass on the purple ear molds though I bet they look cool on you

I know most ha's and ear molds and such are not covered in the states. I live in canada and in my province there is partial coverage through something called Assistive Devices Program and I have coverage as well through my work health benefits.

Ok, I get it now. I know for kids 18 and under there is state assistance for HA in our state. I think it's new ear molds yearly and a new processor every 3 years--something like that.

Back