Its SNOWING!!

Star

Reaction score
Its Snowing!! Lots of snow in my hometown brrr!!! It was snowing all night and still snowing in the morning. Oh boy, I have to work tonight. I'm gonna take my husband's jeep tonight.Last night I drove my car and it was so slippery. When I stop my car and my car slide. I have to be very careful. I am going to take a picture. I want to show it.

haha...Star...i dont know where u live but we live in Western New York and
its SNOWING like the dickens here!! arrrgh! it has been snowing non stop since
yesterday!!! i think it is now at least 2 or 3 feet already but it should stop this
evening...but really, its beautiful..i dont mind it at all as long we dont have to
drive anywhere..haha....Im gonna put some snow clothes and boots on and go
walking in this beautiful snow in a few minutes....bye bye!!!

Same here as well!

Here is my pix proof! LOL I live in MT (can't tell the name of town lol sorry)..

dsc00548fl.jpg

I think still snowing but very lightly now... it was at 30s degree today... not too bad, finally, not freeze here as we had for nearly 2 weeks!

No snows here..

It was snowing here this morning and was on and off, but not like that what you have..

Only 1 inch.. WHOO HOOO!!

I DARE YOU NOT TO BRING 12 inches of SNOW here.. Or I will :pissed: at you!

No snows here..

It was snowing here this morning and was on and off, but not like that what you have..

Only 1 inch.. WHOO HOOO!!

I DARE YOU NOT TO BRING 12 inches of SNOW here.. Or I will :pissed: at you!

OOoooOO oh boy I think I will have a plane to carry some snow over to ur place!! Hehehe Just kidding! LMao

haha,
i have few snows here but ices on roads and sidewalks everywhere! :(
I almost fell down when I was working at Wendy's this morning.. *sigh*

Here is my pix proof! LOL I live in MT (can't tell the name of town lol sorry)..

dsc00548fl.jpg

I think still snowing but very lightly now... it was at 30s degree today... not too bad, finally, not freeze here as we had for nearly 2 weeks!

GAWD!!! I want that here in MD!!!! Come on! Where is our $#@& snow????

I really hope we won't have icy weather here in San Antonio, because if we do, everything in the city will just shut down. And I hate the cold! :cold: And my grandmother and grandfather are coming to town this upcoming weekend and I wanted to take them to the Riverwalk.

Its Snowing!! Lots of snow in my hometown brrr!!! It was snowing all night and still snowing in the morning. Oh boy, I have to work tonight. I'm gonna take my husband's jeep tonight.Last night I drove my car and it was so slippery. When I stop my car and my car slide. I have to be very careful. I am going to take a picture. I want to show it.

Is it snowing all over the state u live in?

I'm selling only one dollar for each snowflake ! (tee hee)

and/or I'm gonna charge every city/every county
for only one dollar per snowflake falling on their ground then,
I'll become the Richest Deaf woman in the World (Yawning)

AWWWW! I cant afford to buy enough snowflakes to cover the town where I live in. I am a broke teacher! LOL!

Lol good one!
I never thought of that, haha
:rofl: :giggle:

AWWWW! I cant afford to buy enough snowflakes to cover the town where I live in. I am a broke teacher! LOL!

LOL :) even if you cannot afford then thats okay I will find another alternative where I will go ahead
charge it toward your County/City area ! They will
have to pay for it !

we had rain yesterday here in Tucson and clouds hung lower on the mountain next to where I lives.
Arizona Webcam: 13:00 Friday (University of Arizona's webcam facing north to the mountain. my apt is somewhere in that direction up north.

When that happened, I was hoping for snow to appear on the mountain as it should during winter while no snow on the ground in Tucson normally.

we had rain yesterday here in Tucson and clouds hung lower on the mountain next to where I lives.
Arizona Webcam: 13:00 Friday (University of Arizona's webcam facing north to the mountain. my apt is somewhere in that direction up north.

When that happened, I was hoping for snow to appear on the mountain as it should during winter while no snow on the ground in Tucson normally.

Is it snowing in Phx? I am from Phx, AZ and my mom has been telling me how cold it has been in Phx lately. I am like what's up? My mom said she hates it and at the time it was like a blissful 60s to 70s in MD so I told her it is time for her to move to MD. Guess what, it is back to freezing temps in MD so WHERE is the SNOW???????

dsc00548fl.jpg

Pretty picture!!

Back