It's Official!!!

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
Abel and I have been engaged since October, but tonight he proposed again to me with a ring. Of course, I accepted. So now it's official!!!

It's a very beautiful silver ring with blue sapphires.

ring.jpg

Congratulations! Pretty ring you got there. :thumb:

Congrats!!! That is a georgous ring!!! I love engagement or wedding rings with stones of different colors instead of the usual white diamonds. My wedding and engagement rings have purple stones in them. :giggle:

Very beautiful ring ! Congratulations !!

Thanks, everybody!

Yeah, I like that my ring is different than what people usually get. I love stones of different colors...they are more unique.

Congratulations and it must've been so exciting! Good Luck to you and may the best be with you ;)

Congrats.. but does abel know which hand to put on? should it be on left hand?? it look like he put it on right hand?? hmm? it remind me of David on our wedding day.. he put the wedding band on my right hand.. hahaha.. jeez told him its wrong hand.. lol :D heheheh.. anyway Congrats and beautiful ring!!! :)

Congrats.. but does abel know which hand to put on? should it be on left hand?? it look like he put it on right hand?? hmm? it remind me of David on our wedding day.. he put the wedding band on my right hand.. hahaha.. jeez told him its wrong hand.. lol :D heheheh.. anyway Congrats and beautiful ring!!! :)

LOL yes it's on my right hand, but I don't mind because it feels comfortable there. And, thank you!!!

congrats Lucia!

Pretty ring the circle of forever loving him.

Very cool ring... something different... :thumb:

Congratulations to you and your Abel !!

Wow congratulations on ur engagement and that is a gorgeous dainty ring u have on ur finger.

Back