Its going down !

Lucky man. Once cops came by my old apartment and questioned me. Turns out someone called them claiming I was on America's Most Wanted. :)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lucky man. Once cops came by my old apartment and questioned me. Turns out someone called them claiming I was on America's Most Wanted. :)
That had to have been seriously shocking at first. Wow. I can only imagine the scenario that went down with that one.

I've been there. In a small town in Kentucky. Going to the same grocery store shopping, the first time, cop showed up to watch me and it never failed I was followed for 3 months before they realized I'm a law abiding deaf tattoo junkie. Some places are spooked.

Are you serious? I am a convicted felon. My father sparred with Joe Lewis and Rocky Marciano. And TRIED to teach me.
The only thing I really learned was not to sweat the small stuff.

Are you serious? I am a convicted felon. My father sparred with Joe Lewis and Rocky Marciano. And TRIED to teach me.
The only thing I really learned was not to sweat the small stuff.
I'll try to remember that. Thanks

78a428ae-dd24-4dc5-9bea-d7a91130cfde.jpg

FedEx vehicle is environmental friendly. UPS is gas guzzling vehicle + no ac. I feel bad for ups drivers in Arizona.

And Texas! UPS drivers sweat easily. I think UPS drivers'd rather to drive in AZ than Texas, believe me.

Back