It's a girl for Brad & Angelina!

Reba said:
I don't understand why people are congratulating two unmarried people for having an out-of-wedlock baby. They started messing around while Brad was still married--that's adultery.

I'm glad that the baby is healthy but I don't see any reason for us to celebrate. I pity the child for the mixed up family life she will have.

Reba said:
They are now but they weren't when Brad and Angelina started "dating". Their divorce was final Oct. 2. Pregnancies take 9 months. Do the math.

Yeah, I agree with Reba
That's why I refuse to congratulate them...

I still cannot understand why people congratulate for
having an out-of-wedlock baby.

Reba said:
They are now but they weren't when Brad and Angelina started "dating". Their divorce was final Oct. 2. Pregnancies take 9 months. Do the math.

You're right. Angelica was about one month pregnant when Brad and Jennifer got divorced. October 2nd is almost 8 months ago. Obviously, this means that Brad alreadly committed adultery.

All I did was to post the news for everyone to read but it is really none of our business if some people want to congratulate them.

ButterflyGirl said:
All I did was to post the news for everyone to read but it is really none of our business if some people want to congratulate them.

Hi ButterflyGirl,
I did NOT realize it was you posting this thread but this have
nothing to do with you personally I was paying attention
to the media influence to the future children about moral values.
I would NOT want my own children to see too much TV publicity
celebration/congratulations about
Brad having an affair with Angelina especially
with an out-of-wedlock baby...

Geez, I would love to see my own children grow up and
get married and then have kids. Do you, too ?

I feel that I would be very embarrassed IF I have
an out-of-wedlock baby myself.

Ahh, it's a girl... Shiloh. Shania would have been nice. Like Shania Twain, love that beautiful singer. Umm anyhow, wish them well and luck... ahem Jolie-Pitts.

:scatter:

Reba said:
I don't understand why people are congratulating two unmarried people for having an out-of-wedlock baby. They started messing around while Brad was still married--that's adultery.

I'm glad that the baby is healthy but I don't see any reason for us to celebrate. I pity the child for the mixed up family life she will have.

OMFG

Get with the times. :roll:

Back