It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Sorry, I posted in between Genes and Shermy. Ha ha ha, but it's much the same answer, Snow White.

Yup, I have lots of "Charlie Chan" movies, "The Thin Man" series (Merna Loy is SO hot!), and "Mr. Moto" with Peter Lorrie.

Have you ever skydived?

Yup, I have lots of "Charlie Chan" movies, "The Thin Man" series (Merna Loy is SO hot!), and "Mr. Moto" with Peter Lorrie.

Have you ever skydived?

Not yet but I totally want to.

Ever owned a motorcycle?

Yes, but probably not up to your standards. They were rice-burners, a 440 Kawasaki for two years, then a sleek Yamaha 750 Seca a girlfriend and I rode two-up for eight years. Always wanted a Harley, but never owned one.

Do you enjoy shooting rifles, handguns, or scatterguns?

Last edited:
Yes, but probably not up to your standards. They were rice-burners, a 440 Kawasaki for two years, then a sleek Yamaha 750 Seca a girlfriend and I rode two-up for eight years. Always wanted a Harley, but never owned one.

I shot a rifle - I had fun. I never shot a handgun and don't know "scatterguns". But I want a Death Ray!

What is your favorite smell - and least favorite only if not so gross :laugh2:?

I shot a rifle - I had fun. I never shot a handgun and don't know "scatterguns". But I want a Death Ray!

What is your favorite smell - and least favorite only if not so gross :laugh2:?

Sweet pea... least>> Vanilla :)

What you like color of the house?

OK Now you make me sound like a bike snob!!! I'm sooooo not. It's all about getting out and enjoying the ride. I prefer a Harley but I've owned a Honda. I've also rode a friends Moto Guzi (an older one) and loved it. I also happen to now be looking at a chopper that I'd love to get. It's made by USA Choppers in Indy.

I have shot a few different firearms.

OK Now you make me sound like a bike snob!!! I'm sooooo not. It's all about getting out and enjoying the ride. I prefer a Harley but I've owned a Honda. I've also rode a friends Moto Guzi (an older one) and loved it. I also happen to now be looking at a chopper that I'd love to get. It's made by USA Choppers in Indy.

No, you definitely don't come off as a snob, Shermy. If anything, I am. Always wanted the tops in hogs 'n' hoglegs. Maybe it's best I don't ride anymore, as I've seen those new custom bikes, and they are fantastic in unique looks and performance. I'd have to have one.

I have shot a few different firearms.

As I still hunt, compete, and plink, I do own the best in firearms.

Q: Do you like Horror Movies?

A: Yup, my all time favorite. Ha ha ha, makes the gals sit really close.

New question: Why is it polar bears never eat penguins?

No, you definitely don't come off as a snob, Shermy. If anything, I am. Always wanted the tops in hogs 'n' hoglegs. Maybe it's best I don't ride anymore, as I've seen those new custom bikes, and they are fantastic in unique looks and performance. I'd have to have one.

As I still hunt, compete, and plink, I do own the best in firearms.

Q: Do you like Horror Movies?

A: Yup, my all time favorite. Ha ha ha, makes the gals sit really close.

New question: Why is it polar bears never eat penguins?

Polar bears, IN THEIR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, don't eat penguins because they live at opposite ends of the globe (And, hence, never encounter one another). HOWEVER, it has been discovered (accidentally (One would hope)) that polar bears WILL eat penguins, if given the opportunity in the zoo.

What Chicago Bears runningback was known as "The Galloping Ghost?"

Harold "Red" Grange, back when football players didn't braid their hair and wear jewelry, ha ha ha.

What's your favorite novel from this century?

Harold "Red" Grange, back when football players didn't braid their hair and wear jewelry, ha ha ha.

What's your favorite novel from this century?

I don't have just one. My favorites are To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby, The Catcher in the Rye and Gone with the Wind.

Who is your favorite poet?

Those are all greats, Shermy, but from THIS century, 2001-2007 (so far).

My favorite all-time poet is the anonymous scribe of Beowulf, the oldest extant writing in the English language. I can't wait to see the new movie of the same title. My favorite modern poet is Robert Frost.

Do you like to ski? Cross-country, downhill, or boards?

My favorite all-time poet is the anonymous scribe of Beowulf, the oldest extant writing in the English language. I can't wait to see the new movie of the same title. My favorite modern poet is Robert Frost.

Skiing's OK... not one of my FAVORITE things to do, but it can be fun. Of the three that you mention, I suppose downhill would be my favorite.

If you could undo one thing that happened in your life yesterday (whether it was something that YOU did, or something that happened TO you), what would it be?

Well Chase darling, I have not read any novels written between 2001 and 2007. I have two children that I try to keep up with as soon as I get home and all weekend. By the time I can sit down to actuall read, I'd rather take a nap. :) The most I ever get to read any more is the Sunday paper. Last month I went away for business for a week and I got to read The Heroin Diaries that Nikki Sixx from Montley Crue wrote. I really am not sure that it falls into the Novel catagory.

I don't like any form of sking!!! I HATE winter and snow!!!!!

Do you have any weird things you collect?

Inthegenes: A few years ago, I would have changed becoming deaf, but lately life and friends have been really good as a direct result, so I don't know.

Shermy: Call an old coot "darling" and he's your slave forever. I figured you for a warm climate gal since you live in Florida. My daughter (about your age) is too. She and my two grandsons are in Sebring, but I roast when I visit so they came to Montana during our three weeks of summer.

I collect books with the author's signature on the frontispiece and DVDs with closed captions or subtitles.

What's your daily/weekly exercise routine?

Inthegenes: A few years ago, I would have changed becoming deaf, but lately life and friends have been really good as a direct result, so I don't know.

Shermy: Call an old coot "darling" and he's your slave forever. I figured you for a warm climate gal since you live in Florida. My daughter (about your age) is too. She and my two grandsons are in Sebring, but I roast when I visit so they came to Montana during our three weeks of summer.

I collect books with the author's signature on the frontispiece and DVDs with closed captions or subtitles.

What's your daily/weekly exercise routine?

That's funny. I love having a slave in every state!! :giggle: Just kidding. I happen to not be to far from Seabring. I'm about 1/2 hr north of there off 27. Small World.

I walk daily and do about 5 1/2 miles a day. I rest on Sunday.

What is your favorite breakfast food?

That's funny. I love having a slave in every state!! :giggle: Just kidding. I happen to not be to far from Seabring. I'm about 1/2 hr north of there off 27. Small World.

I walk daily and do about 5 1/2 miles a day. I rest on Sunday.

What is your favorite breakfast food?

Rasberry-filled crossiant!

Did the kissing thread turn you on? ;)

Back