It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

I'm a morning person. I get tired and sometimes a bit grumpy at night.

Now that football season is drawing to a close, would you rather watch hockey or basketball?

I'm a morning person. I get tired and sometimes a bit grumpy at night.

Now that football season is drawing to a close, would you rather watch hockey or basketball?

Never seen hockey in person. I hear in order to really enjoy hockey, gotta be there. Not as good on tv and I don't enjoy watching hockey or basketball on tv.

Do you like to fly?

Yep, hockey is best when you can smell the ice, see the big gaps when the players grin, and have to duck the pucks.

I "flew" quite a bit in my misspent youth. Took army parachute training at Ft. Benning, Georgia, and began skydiving while stationed at a flugplatz at Göppingen, Germany. Now I just look up and wish.

Would you like a ride in a hot air balloon?

Yep, hockey is best when you can smell the ice, see the big gaps when the players grin, and have to duck the pucks.

I "flew" quite a bit in my misspent youth. Took army parachute training at Ft. Benning, Georgia, and began skydiving while stationed at a flugplatz at Göppingen, Germany. Now I just look up and wish.

Would you like a ride in a hot air balloon?

I would love to!

what's your favorite soft drink?

7-up :)

Do you enjoying to read this alldeaf?

Yes, I do enjoy reading all these interesting posts all over the alldeaf.com forum :D By golly, I have posted so much, such it is only joined a year ago.

What cartoons do you watch in the mornings?

Yes, I do enjoy reading all these interesting posts all over the alldeaf.com forum :D By golly, I have posted so much, such it is only joined a year ago.

What cartoons do you watch in the mornings?

None.

Do you go to church?

Nope .. However, I am catholic but my knee down the floor and my elbow is on the bed.. My two hands are together then praying in my own bedroom! ;):):)

Do you like milk and how often drink it?

Yes, Catholic mass is easy for deafies to follow, because it's printed in English and Spanish in a missal. I sit close to the lecturn and can speech-read some of the short sermon and announcements. I've always found Saturday evening mass casual and friendly -- and best of all FAST, ha ha ha.

If you have trouble hearing, do you like closed captions, older subtitles, or the newer SDH?

Sorry, I was typing while Phillips answered. I withdraw mine or the next person may answer both.

Absolutely love milk and drink as much of it as I can. As for the next question, closed-captions is very helpful, with older sub-titles, have noticed a few words in context were either skipped or a different word was used. So being helpful, is another way of saying, yea, I like it...or couldn't live without it. ;) :D

What outdoor leisure sport will you play at home?

~RR

I run and play soccer the most.

Do you like board games? If so, what is your favorite?

SCRABBLE! I love that game! 4 days without electricity, one can learn quick shortcuts in maxmizing points on the board!

What is your favorite seafood?

A tie! Crab legs or lobster with butter or salmon sushi. (These 3 are the only meat I eat usually.)

Do you like pickles? If so, what is your favorite pickle?

Yeah, Sugar Free Sweet Pickles

Have you ever making a bet to dare someone (himself/herself) to eat a whole pie from three hours before midnight?

Back