Isreal is Taking Matters into their own hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause Isreal finaly had enough.They tried to bring peace but everytime they attempt to bring peace arabs had to put a roadblock in it to make sure its a plus on their side.

Awww..I am glad the baby' sok.. poor them!

Mookie said:
hp7-13-06d.jpg

A man carries a baby into Lebanon across a bridge damaged by Israeli airstrikes. (AP)

I did not write the headline here. It is actually what it says.

Strike from the north – soldiers kidnapped, killed

By Stan Goodenough
July 12, 2006

From out of the north, the Lebanese terrorist organization Hizb’allah struck at Israel Wednesday morning, killing seven Israelis, wounding and kidnapping two more, and leaving at least eight other people injured.

The surprise attack came as Israel was focusing on its ongoing Gaza Strip operation to free an abducted IDF corporal and put a stop to Kassam rocket firings at Israeli civilian centers in the south.

According to initial reports, starting at around 9:15 in the morning, Hizb’allah terrorists in southern Lebanon – the security zone abandoned by Israel in 2000 – let off a barrage of Katyusha rockets and mortars at Israeli civilian population centers and military positions, wounding a number of civilians and soldiers.

That attack is thought to have been a decoy. As Israeli forces responded to the artillery, the Iranian-sponsored and Syrian-supported Hizb’allah shot, and then kidnapped two IDF soldiers, spiriting them quickly over the border into Lebanon.

Shortly after snatching the soldiers, Hizb’allah said it would free them together with Corporal Gilad Shalit in Gaza in exchange for thousands of terrorists in Israeli jails.

The IDF did not wait. By midday a large force was pouring across the border into Lebanon. Warplanes blew up two bridges, and naval forces fired from the Mediterranean in a desperate attempt to prevent Hizb’allah from moving the kidnapped soldiers deeper into Lebanese territory.

As the IDF Chief of Staff met with his generals to further plan Israel’s response, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert warned that Lebanon would be made to pay for the attack.
http://www.jnewswire.com/article/958

There are wars, suicide bombers and other violent acts in Israel for many years now and its always one thing or another. *sigh* Hate to say it but bombing stuff is nothing new there in Israel.

Why are luney, far right fundamentalists in such a rush to welcome the Apocalypse? I thought it was supposed to be a dark time, yet so many fundies are in a hurry to get these wars started and fulfill these prophecies.

guido said:
Why are luney, far right fundamentalists in such a rush to welcome the Apocalypse? I thought it was supposed to be a dark time, yet so many fundies are in a hurry to get these wars started and fulfill these prophecies.

No, The Christians are not in a rush to welcome the Apocalypse. It is the Islamic fundamentalist terrorists who are in a rush to proclaim and welcome a Holy War upon the world which will ulimately lead to the Apocalyspe and the Christians are supporting, standing by and praying for Israel. The only way the prophecies can be fulfilled are on their own. Nobody can force a prophecy to be fulfilled. It has to happen naturally which is what you are seeing happen is naturally happening.

JohnnyE said:
No, The Christians are not in a rush to welcome the Apocalypse. It is the Islamic fundamentalist terrorists who are in a rush to proclaim and welcome a Holy War upon the world which will ulimately lead to the Apocalyspe and the Christians are supporting, standing by and praying for Israel. The only way the prophecies can be fulfilled are on their own. Nobody can force a prophecy to be fulfilled. It has to happen naturally which is what you are seeing happen is naturally happening.

Oh, brother. :roll:

Are you not aware of how many people want to believe that the modern day nation-state of Israel is the same land referenced to in biblical prophecy? It was a nation established just 60 years ago that just so happened to be named Israel. There are religious pundits who are attempting to skewer Old Testament prophecy in Ezekiel to convince people that a nuclear war will occur this year between Israel, Russia, Iran, and the United States. I would suggest you to do some research on the subject, but that would require critical thinking and rationale; two traits which I'm convinced you lack.

guido said:
There are religious pundits who are attempting to skewer Old Testament prophecy in Ezekiel to convince people that a nuclear war will occur this year between Israel, Russia, Iran, and the United States.

The way things are going, there might be another war between Israel and the rest of the Muslim world (again) this year. Whether or not it will be nuclear remains to be seen.

You can only have an itchy trigger finger for so long before you have to scratch it.

The only way a nuclear strike on the US is by a terrorist.Russia wont launch it at us.And nether will china.North Korea is a possibilty.Thats why i want someone try to get kim jung out of power.The guy is crazy n insane.Look if the egypt military can assassinate their own leader anwar saddat back in 1981 so can the north korean military if they want.Being a tyrant dictator has no friends he has enemies.I can only hope someone can take out kim jung before he does something very crazy.

I wish President Bush and his people read this message here !!!!!!!

Buckdodgers said:
The only way a nuclear strike on the US is by a terrorist.Russia wont launch it at us.And nether will china.North Korea is a possibilty.Thats why i want someone try to get kim jung out of power.The guy is crazy n insane.Look if the egypt military can assassinate their own leader anwar saddat back in 1981 so can the north korean military if they want.Being a tyrant dictator has no friends he has enemies.I can only hope someone can take out kim jung before he does something very crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido

The fundies are in a hurry becuz they want to be raptured during their lifetimes. It is considered the biggest event and the sign that Jesus coming is at hand.... :)

As for the fanatic Islamists, they are in a hurry to die so to meet 100s of virgins and have a place of honor in their families and culture at large. Did you know that some Islamic gov'ts/organizations pay $$ to families of those martyers (sp?). :)

I read here that many leaders think this: "Lebanese security officials have so far reported that 63 Lebanese civilians have been killed and another 167 had been wounded by July 14." is an overreaction on the part of Israel over only two kidnapped soldiers and that both Israel and Hezbollah should cool off, with many of the countries recognizing Hezbollah as the ones who started it. I read here of kids, including a baby being killed.

In Dweir, a small village near Nabatiye Israeli planes dropped a bomb onto the home of a local Shia Muslim cleric, killing him, his wife and eight of his children, one of whom was shown on Lebanese and Arab television to have been decapitated, while all that neighbours could find of their baby's body was its head and torso."

What did that baby do to the two kidnapped soliders? Nothing, so killing the baby appears to be the result of a rash action. If they were targeting anyone in particular in that building, they should've made sure they'd only kill the target and those serving the target, not innocent kids and babies by killing the target when they're not around kids.

Some people from other countries were also killed.

The Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry has reported that two Kuwaiti nationals have been killed. Also, a complete family of four Brazilians, including two children, was killed in the Israeli bombings in Srifa, drawing condemnation from foreign relations minister Celso Amorim. Four members of a German-Lebanese family from Moenchengladbach were killed in an Israeli air raid in Chehour in southern Lebanon. An Argentinian woman died in Nahariya."

What were they doing killing those people from other continents who had nothing to do with the two kidnapped soliders?

I saw a quote somewhere that says an eye for an eye makes everybody blind.

Red Fox has a very good point. There is no sense in pissing off more countries. Israel needs to have a cool head about the problems that they are having and deal with them in a professional military manner and only go after the terrorists and nobody else period.

RedFox said:
Nothing, so killing the baby appears to be the result of a rash action.

Killing the baby was not intentional. Hezbollah killing an old woman and her five-year-old grandson in Moshav Meron WAS intentional. Consider that Israel is attacking Hezbollah and Hezbollah is attacking Israeli civilians.

RedFox said:
If they were targeting anyone in particular in that building, they should've made sure they'd only kill the target and those serving the target, not innocent kids and babies by killing the target when they're not around kids.

Israel does not have the ability to control who is physically within the buildings they target. You're also ignoring the fact that Israel told the Lebanese what they were going to do before they did it and civilians had ample warning to get out of the danger area.

RedFox said:
Some people from other countries were also killed.

Not intentionally...

JohnnyE said:
Israel needs to have a cool head about the problems that they are having and deal with them in a professional military manner and only go after the terrorists and nobody else period.

The terrorists in question have the support of the Lebanese government.

The terrorists/state terror argument is not that complicated really. Terrorists deliberately target innocent civilians. Israel and US don't. It's not that they're wonderful people, it's just that civilian deaths are a PR disaster. They try to avoid it - it's not that easy. You try rooting out a strong terrorist force that deliberately hides among civilians, without killing any of those civilians. It's not possible.

Whereas for Hamas/Hezbollah, it's their main tactic.

Uh oh,,Looks like the US might get involved if Hezbollah uses WMDs or Even Syria uses it cause they have Saddams WMDs.

Teresh said:
Killing the baby was not intentional. Hezbollah killing an old woman and her five-year-old grandson in Moshav Meron WAS intentional. Consider that Israel is attacking Hezbollah and Hezbollah is attacking Israeli civilians.

It may not have been intentional, but they should learn from this how to reduce such deaths. Hezbollah killing civilians is no reason for Israel to kill civilians or not to learn how to reduce such deaths. They should try to avoid such things because it'd only give the terrorists reasons to continue their attacks.

Israel does not have the ability to control who is physically within the buildings they target. You're also ignoring the fact that Israel told the Lebanese what they were going to do before they did it and civilians had ample warning to get out of the danger area.

So why use weapons that don't know civilians from terrorists? Use other means. They did tell them what they were going to do, but what of poor people who can't afford to uproot and move out? It'd be like Katrina telling everybody in New Orleans what she'd do to the city when there were people who didn't have transportation.

Not intentionally...

Does this mean that the terrorists were hiding among people from other countries? If they knew that those people were around the terrorists, it'd be like dropping a bomb on a sucicide bomber that kills him plus the tourists around him and saying "Oh we meant only to kill the bomber."

The terrorists in question have the support of the Lebanese government.

The organization's civil branch has 23 out of 128 chairs in the Lebanese parliament. How are they being supported by the entire government? Why not peel off the bad part instead of blowing up the whole thing?

I think that blowing up the terrorists while they're around civilians is rash and displays a lack of imagination. They should come up with ways to separate them. Such plans could take more time, but they're under pressure because the terrorists are killing people so they go ahead when the risk of killing civilians along with the terrorists had apparently not been cut as much as possible.

NOW WHY CANT THE US DO THIS?

I Mean,Why cant the US get the navy and Fire missiles into Pakistan to get rid of Al Queda once and for all? Israel is trying to get rid of Hezbollah as well Hamas.Israel has finaly had enough of these terrorist organizations.So Why cant George Bush now Talk to Putin at the G8 summit and say Lets do what isreal is doing lets end these terrorist organizations.The US can Fire missiles into pakistan and get rid of Al Queda and Russia can storm into the Chechen Territory and get rid of them with round the clock heavy bombing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back