Israel Vows to Expand Gaza Airstrikes as Death Toll Passes 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? That's a idiotic statement. All one has to do is look at the geographical location of Israel and see that the factories are going to be blowing smoke towards the east regardless where it's located in Israel. :roll:

Secondly--that same factory smoke is also blowing into Jerusalem....:lol:

It has perhaps not hit you, but one can set up factories specific places. It's common to rule where factories can be built, depending on wind direction, especially in dense populated areas. Concerns like those are taken care of for israelis, but not palestinians. What's your problem really? Beliving that all winds are doomed blowing into Jerusalem like it's a holy black hole?:hmm:

Is this what you mean?

EretzYisroel.Org

Yes, a site claiming cnn is pro-arb, with articles written by hardcore rabbis is perhaps not the best place to try to understand the israel/palestina conflict, but intersting to read what goes on in minds of extremists.

It has perhaps not hit you, but one can set up factories specific places. It's common to rule where factories can be built, depending on wind direction, especially in dense populated areas. Concerns like those are taken care of for israelis, but not palestinians. What's your problem really? Beliving that all winds are doomed blowing into Jerusalem like it's a holy black hole?:hmm:

No because of Reba's post:

Israel can control the way the wind blows? Amazing!

Secondly--there are Israelis living in the West Bank as you can see from Jiro's map.

I don't understand why you blindly thinks Israel as a terrorist organization and "support" the Hamas that are purely anti-Americans.

Hamas exist to fight against Israel. Al Queda exists to fight against America and modern Islam. Anybody who helps the enemy is guilty by association but it's the main enemy they're concerned with.

you gotta love this chicken-egg dilemma

Hamas said:
"Our demands are clear: the problem is not in the Qassam rockets. The problem is in the aggression and the troops and the siege imposed on us."

Israelis said:
"Before the military operation, Hamas targets Israelis whenever it likes and Israel shows restraint," Livni told foreign ministers from the EU. "This is no longer going to be the equation. When Israel is targeted, Israel is going to retaliate."

it just won't end.... oh well

Yes, a site claiming cnn is pro-arb, with articles written by hardcore rabbis is perhaps not the best place to try to understand the israel/palestina conflict, but intersting to read what goes on in minds of extremists.
The only reference is a link "CNN.com - World Regions: Middle East (biased pro-Arab)". Hardly an unreasonable rant.

So pro-Israel people are "hardcore" and "extremists", eh?

What do you call the anti-Israel people?

The only reference is a link "CNN.com - World Regions: Middle East (biased pro-Arab)". Hardly an unreasonable rant.

So pro-Israel people are "hardcore" and "extremists", eh?

What do you call the anti-Israel people?

Realists. :)

Definitely not an anti-semite. It's a good thing you didn't resort to calling people that as it it's common for the Israel lobby to do such a thing.

So Israel should just sit quietly while Hamas attacks with missiles?

That's the attitude that made Hitler's mission so much easier.

Yes, that is why the Jewish people had to change their way after WWII.

In fact, the Arab nations/foreign countries can't wipe Israel out. Israel is very small and yet, it is STILL very strong.

If, USA don't support to help Israel, then the USA will have another problem to deal with itself.

I wish people would realize how much damage DU (depleted uranium) does. Wherever it is used, the land is PERMANENTLY uninhabitable. Guess who is using it? Not the Palestinians.

In fact, the Arab nations/foreign countries can't wipe Israel out. Israel is very small and yet, it is STILL very strong.

If, USA don't support to help Israel, then the USA will have another problem to deal with itself.

more of reason why USA's pouring everything they've got into Iraq

I wish people would realize how much damage DU (depleted uranium) does. Wherever it is used, the land is PERMANENTLY uninhabitable. Guess who is using it? Not the Palestinians.

:werd: I wonder why too. Lot of soldiers were suffering from its side effect as well. :mad2:

I have agree with Texan Guy and Reba for most way, however I do understand about their history and really don't care about situation with Palestinian.

I'm support Israel for all way.

Of course, Israel has been victory in war in last decades ago.

I doubt USA would withdraw the support with Israel.

I'd rather see my tax dollars improve the quality of life in THIS country than go to Israel or Iraq.

I have agree with Texan Guy and Reba for most way, however I do understand about their history and really don't care about situation with Palestinian.

I'm support Israel for all way.

:orly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back