Is this considered rude?

SJCSue

Reaction score
If a person pushes his/her shopping cart into me to get my attention,
is this considered rude?

Oh yes....how did u feel when that happened?

You gotta be kidding me!...'Course it is....unless it was an accident..or ur friends playing around.

Depends. Some desperate people use it as a flirtation tactic.

A customer did it. It was not done in a playful mode. I felt angry and upset because
I have a bad back.

It's happened to me too...at the grocery store...I was looking at the different brands of can vegetables...and the person came behind me and was probably saying..."excuse me"...or perhaps not saying anything at all. I'm not sure, as I'm profound deaf.....

So the person bumped me with their cart...I looked around...realizing they wanted to bypass me...so I just pointed to my ear and said "Deaf"....and we sort of "locked" eyes....

It's rude...still many people are not thinking...and whenever they say "excuse me" they expect the person to hear it....usually they say it again in a lounder tone of voice....and if you don't move over...then they assume that you are the one being Rude.....

it is rude...they say something called trolly rage,and i do understand it i felt like it myself,but to push trolly into your one not nice

A customer did it. It was not done in a playful mode. I felt angry and upset because
I have a bad back.

Did you tell that person off? What a stupid idiot that person must have been. Has that person ever thought of tapping on one`s shpulder?

If a person pushes his/her shopping cart into me to get my attention,
is this considered rude?

I would. There's no need to push something into you to get a response. Something wrong with tapping a person on the hand or shoulder?

Laura

Wow, what a jerk customer. I hope he never comes back.

If he does come back I'd point him out to the manager so that he can be identified as a troublemaker.

Very much so. I had someone actually takes groceries out of my cart when I was in another aisle for about 5 minutes and throw them on one of those dollies they use for eggs crates milk etc. ha! Rude rude.

After catching her (and confronting her and she said she did take it along with my groceries but she acted like i did something to her uh huh) I took her stuff right out of my cart and set it on the floor lol. She admitted she did it. Duh it had like 10 items in it obviously someone was using it. She was very condescending about it. She never apologized and she was rude as heck. So I said I know you did now I'm taking it back! Lol

Then she told me how rude I was after I took her stuff and did the same thing but in front of her face. But i set it on the floor not on a dolly, Lol. Yeh the kicker is she was 5 times my size lol

Nothing to do with hearing sorry I thought that would make u laugh. It was like MobWives

Last edited:
I have a bad back.

I call that an assault ! A 300 lbs woman did that to me and started to laugh . I yelled out to her "Do you think that is funny ,then let me to it to you too!" The grocery store manger came to see what has happen and I told himand he asked me what did I want him to do. I wish I had said to call the cops!
I got a hearing dog after this happen.

You are nicer than me. I would have accidentally run over her foot. Lol

That was in response to SJC Sue :)

Last edited:
Back