Is there a picture editor that is ubuntu-friendly??

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
I want to download a picture editor on my laptop, but I don't know any that works good with ubuntu. I want to download a picture editor for free. Whenever i get bored I just go on picture editor to fill up my free time and gets me creative on things.

So, Do you know any links that can download a picture editor for free and that works for ubuntu??

Also, The kind they already have on ubuntu as picture editor..they're hard for me to use. I'd just like to download a easier one but that has alot of effects and frames and different stuff.

:ty::ty:

ubuntu is a different and complicated OS -- way different to what Windows has, it leaves us limited software with picture editors. So limited luck though

There are some out there.
Use GIMP, it should be default installed in Applications > Graphics > GIMP.

It's basically like a watered down version of photoshop, but with improvement over MSPAINT. It should get what you need done, if it's basic.

Here's a pic of what it kinda looks like in action:
_GIMP.GIF

hmm..i'll play around with it and see what i get. i'll give you an update on how it works for me. thanks!!

that s similar to old Mac Paint. I had used old mac LCIII computer last several years old.

yea gimp. I've tried it for a while and I prefer Photoshop.

I've tried Gimp. I have not really gotten in deep enough to understand. My daughter just figured it out herself tho.

Catty

Back