Is That True?

sweet4u618

Reaction score
If I have boyfriend for example, he don't let anyone to help me, then I will share better with boyfriend?

I'm not quite sure what you mean but correct me if I am wrong here, do you mean if you had a boyfriend and told you not to let others help you only him , meaning it would be a better chance between you and your boyfriend without anyone helping you and ONLY the boyfriend?...

If that the case, that means he not worth it, since hes is controlling who you talk to, or who you asked for help...that not a type of relationship you would rather to be in....

It sounds that your boyfriend want to own you himself and jealous person.

How do you react when he tell you to not share your concern with anyone? If you feel it's not right then dont have to do what he say. Stay what you are, not change for him.

Best is sort out with him why he dont want you do that etc and let him to tell you. If you feel it's not right then tell him to accept what you are. If it's not working, then forget him.

It's better off before it goes worst.

sweet4u618 said:
If I have boyfriend for example, he don't let anyone to help me, then I will share better with boyfriend?

Depend on what kind of Issues are you talking about?
Can you explain more about it?
What kind of Help are you talking about?
Are you trying to say that He want to control your life and make him Own you?
What kind of Share do you have with him?

Need more clearly explain to us.
Mommyof3

You are better off receiving help from friends, families, boyfriend and/or strangers than only from your boyfriend.

sweet4u618 said:

Errm...you should never get rid of your support system when you have a boyfriend.

Relationships always change and you will always need that steady support system of friends/family.

If he makes such demands, get rid of him. You don't want a controlling person.

we are just only friends. He just told me few nights ago that he would not let anyone to help him cuz he know how to solve plms within our relationship. so he say that it is not good for me to be bothered by mom like across parking lot from my apartment everyday. He tried to help me to feel better i think. so i think it is different than my past ex who abused me cuz I helped him a lot while he do nothing. so he know that i do have stress with my family and I already seen that i get more nuts from my mom who called me every morning where my apt is just across from parking lot i'm in south. so I already took care of it with unplugging lights and phone lights. It happened to my sister and her husband that phone calls annoyed her husband. so my ex already is same thing if it is future on our own future house she will still call everyday to drive him crazy. so i think he is really smart and prediction but my plms not bother me until i did repeat to her so she still stubborn so i unplugged big times. to feel peace. plus mom can't drive so sometimes she need something sometimes i go with her or sometimes for fun mother daughter she rides with me. he meant personal not go out to family and only help each other in our own relationship that solve better than asking ppl that is kind of hard and meaning i should keep myself about whoever i have plms with relationship u know. so i learn that a lot and will take care of it for next relationship. i see it really clear comparing to my ex abusive controlling and my ex boyfriend still buddy not controlling just helping me to see that i have plms that bother him like phone calls u know. cuz of her manic depressive illness or her personality like to rush not want to wait or patient.

Back