Is it too soon for Steve Irwin jokes?

Levonian

Reaction score
It’s only been a couple of weeks, and of course the Steve Irwin jokes are already starting to circulate on the Internet:

Did you know that they serve stingray at the Australia Zoo? It’s a bit expensive, but Steve reckons that it’s to die for!

Is this in bad taste, or would Steve himself laugh at these jokes? I’d like to think that Steve, being the jokester that he was, would laugh right along with them.

Rest in peace, Steve, wherever you are. You’ll be sorely missed. :sadwave:

I'm going to regret this.

How many croc hunters does it take to capture a sting-ray?
Apparently more than one.

Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo is now serving Sting Ray...
It's Expensive, but Steve reckons "It's to die for!"

In a recent interview Steve Irwin was asked what his favourite TV
programme was. "Thunderbirds", he replied, "But Stingray will always
have a special place in my heart."

Steve Irwin's funeral music has been chosen by his wife - Crocodile
rock, sung by Sting.

Steve should have used more sun block to keep out the harmful rays.

Maybe Steve Irwin should have been wearing his Ray Bans!

How did Steve Irwin die?
He had a heart attacked...

Did you hear that steve irwin died like he lived?
With animals in his heart.

Of all the animals that Steve Irwin loved, it was the stingray that was closest to his heart (somewhere between the aorta and right ventricle I believe.)

Beware, telling Steve Irwin jokes will make you about as popular as a stingray at Australia Zoo!!!

They're not proper jokes!

...Okay, they are funny, in a sick demented way.

Yep, those are the ones I was talking about. :lol: If I believed in Heaven, I’d like to think that Steve is up there right now, drinking a can of Foster’s and laughing at these jokes.

These jokes are pretty lame. I guess we'll have to wait a little longer for the humorous jokes.

Well thanks for affording the opporunity to make me look like an ass, monkey boy. :squint:

:fu2:

I really think you should go buy some nicotine patches. A box or two of the gum probably wouldn't hurt either. :lol:

I'm not sure if its true but I think there were rumors that Austrila is trying to get rid of ALL stingrays because of what happened to Steve Irewin...is that right?

I seriously doubt it. There were reports of people killing stingrays and cutting their tails off, but that's all I heard.

I seriously doubt it. There were reports of people killing stingrays and cutting their tails off, but that's all I heard.

Gee. That s unnecessary for people to do that to stingrays. Irwin's death is unfortuantely but we dont need to wipe stingrays off from the earth.

Yes.. it is tooooo soon to make jokes on Steve Irwin... He is well-loved by lots of people... i dont go for jokes right now....

Back