Is christmas stressful for you?

Yes. And for some strange reason--he is getting into the Christmas holiday. :)

So you have one other child?

I'm glad you and your son are getting into the Christmas spirit. In a sense, I do believe lost love ones are around during Christmas.

So you have one other child?

I'm glad you and your son are getting into the Christmas spirit. In a sense, I do believe lost love ones are around during Christmas.

No other children.

I thought you were referring to my significant other.....

:) Thanks.

But for some reason--after today's discovery--I'm been experiencing sadness, anger, teary eyed, and everytime I see her gifts under the tree--I experience peacefulness.

I even went to the store and it seems that people's Christmas lights are more brighter than before.

All I can say is I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING! Hers is going to be the first I'm opening that day!

That is wonderful, Byrdie. You have completed the stages of grief. You will no doubt experience a mix of joy and sadness at opening the gifts, but I suspect it will be a sense of wonderment that you had such a special daughter in your life for the time you did have her, and a bittersweet knowing that, no matter what, she will forever be a part of who you are.:hug:

I think what happend was that after her murder, I didn't want to celebrate Christmas that year.

I had my family at the time and they helped packed things from her room as I couldn't do it. Apparently she had Christmas gifts for me and they ended up getting packed.

It would be 7 years December 15th.

Ah Byrdie,, Here big hug for you. Hugs. I know how that feels. I guess some of us will always have a little christmas blues for our loves ones.

Back