Is anyone who have mIRC?

I would like to know who have one like this mIRC?

• I will like to join that mIRC as like unix IRC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
I like to hear about mIRC and is it worth to use them?
I would like to hear your reaction and feedback about this new?

http://www.mirc.com/

Of cource. I've been it forever. But i rarely use on mirc.

I use the mirc and sometime on my SK2 cellphone to log onto IRC (thru terminal client and shell account).

Yes I have use it but not very often...I use program called hydrairc which is same as mirc....

I used to frequent IRC chat via mIRC but I haven't in years. They're pretty boring.

Mirc is quite a cheesy client.

I remmy Mirc 4.5 that had a nasty backdoor that you can ctcp an entire chatroom with the utc command and they all get killed off the server at once.

I done that in #kampung with over 500 clients in it and got g-lined for it.

hahahahahahahahah

But the fun part you can run scrips in it to make a group of your own gang of clone robots get into a war with chatroom ops and take over it. And another way you can take over a chat room is to get a clone on a split server and get into the chatroom with ops and wait for it to netjoin and op your own clonebots that'll automatically deop the all the original ops and kickban hundreds out in less than 5 seconds.

hahahahahahah.

Those were the good old mirc years.

Richard

I use mirc on trillian sometime and I use mirc on xchat on linux.. I like xchat interface.. I hope mirc could use same interace as xchat like command line and stuff

Who has time for all of this stuff?? I cannot believe some of the things they are inventing for the deaf, just so they can stay home and live on S.S. Personally VP, IM, Email, etc. is enough for me. I prefer to keep my home neat and clean and work in my yard and do something that keeps me physically HEALTHY.

Thanks for listening.

Lantana said:
... I prefer to keep my home neat and clean and work in my yard and do something that keeps me physically HEALTHY.
:thumb:

I just peeked in here after a long absentia...

I use mirc daily, and it is where I met my husband, just over a year ago. We married this May. :)

Mirc isn't boring if you know where to hang out in, but if you aren't hanging out in the right places at the right times, yeah it'll be boring, hehe...

:)

He's hearing, I'm deaf (in case anybody's wondering.) :)

sulwyn

Back