• As long it takes, we stay

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Get hell out of Iraq

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
huh-uh no! you are, I have prove until the guilt will tell! :cool2:

Oh, sure. I'm a master of the world so I am really watching you every time and every day. I'm just like a Terminator Eraser, and I have not decided if I feel like to erase your birth certification and Social Security. :hmm: :naughty:

I voted "get hell out of Iraq"..........yes, because it is enough, too many soldiers stayed in Iraq. Iraq People think, what does they want to stay here?? we (iraq People) live here and own rules, so they said also GO TO HOME and warm with their family. Enough is Enough!!!
I agree Calvin

I'm glad you're alive, too, GTM. I'm also glad you're relatively safe and free. In my opinion, that's why your father, his friends, and your relatives served.

I think the futile wishers have the cart before the horse. As long as wishing seems such a viable passtime, instead of wishing the world had no wars, why not wish the world had no dictators bent on mass murder and conquest?

Thanks chase. I can't imagine what it must be like for my father and other people that served the war in a terrible dark times. When I told my father I can't imagine how that must have been like for him. He said he hope I never have to experince that kind of pain. He said the war is something they can't forget what they seen through it all and the fight. Bugt I am glad he alive. I learn so much from my father and his friends. They taught me that made me so sad. :)

I am a brother of the Marine combat veteran from Iraq. He and his unit, 1st Marine/7th Battalion, spend on the frontline for 8 months.

The media makes y'all think the Iraqi people wants the United States troops to get out of Iraq, sadly, but my brother told me that he and his unit played with the Iraqi kids and give out the candies. The Iraqi people doesn't seem that they want the US troops to get out of Iraq.

That's why I voted for the US troops to stay in Iraq for the moments.

I noticed some of all of you complained that the troops' death rates are going up slowly, be return to their families now, and blame Bush for what he has done with the war in Iraq. Don't. Blame the people who joined up the military and serve for the United States of America BECAUSE it's their decision to join the United States military and do their jobs. If the draft is open, then, blame Bush and Congresses.

Last edited:
Don't. Blame the people who joined up the military and serve for the United States of America BECAUSE it's their decision to join the United States military and do their jobs. If the draft is open, then, blame Bush and Congresses.

yeah,
Military is a job, but WAR in Iraq is the end. I also said, Military or Soldier can go to home. Why should they stay in Iraq? WASTE OF TIME.
I rare heard about it, who Soldier want stay for a long for 2 or 3 years in Iraq. Never heard, they always said, oh that is enough and go to their family, but they can't because of Bush and some of US Captain Military, so they should have wait until US Military let them know, that they can go to home.

Texan Guy, give your brave brother a sharp salute for me.

Blame Bush? Why not put the blame where it belongs on Saddam Hussein and his military junta? If weapons of mass distruction haven't been found yet, it doesn't mean they aren't still available. And if it was a ruse, it was Hussein's ruse. He wanted the world to think he had the weaponry, so he paid the price.

I agree the troops should come home, only this time, as in World War I and II, when the job is done--not because some soft civilians whine at the cost of food and fuel, which has little to do with the price of rice in China anyway.

yeah,
Military is a job, but WAR in Iraq is the end. I also said, Military or Soldier can go to home. Why should they stay in Iraq? WASTE OF TIME.
I rare heard about it, who Soldier want stay for a long for 2 or 3 years in Iraq. Never heard, they always said, oh that is enough and go to their family, but they can't because of Bush and some of US Captain Military, so they should have wait until US Military let them know, that they can go to home.

Not all of them who stay in Iraq for more than a year; some of them spend in Iraq for a year or 8 months, usually, after their duties in Iraq, they back to United States of America to spend with their families for 2 weeks then back to their jobs IN the United States of America for more train or work in the US military bases.

yeah,

Well, Vietnam war is so longer war, it was started in 1959 until 1975 but US goes to Vietnam wasn't start until 1963.

I feel that Iraq war seems so endless to me.

yeah,

True, some soliders decided to resign ... Unfortunlately sadly, they were being demand to expire their agreement contract to other 2 to 3 years time and sent them to Iraq before their few months old agreement contract go end. They feel being let down by Government. They said to them that they will be consider as "desert" if they reject it or refuse to go Iraq or refuse to sign to expire their contract agreement. :(

True, some soliders decided to resign ... Unfortunlately sadly, they were being demand to expire their agreement contract to other 2 to 3 years time and sent them to Iraq before their few months old agreement contract go end. They feel being let down by Government. They said to them that they will be consider as "desert" if they reject it or refuse to go Iraq or refuse to sign to expire their contract agreement. :(

They are compensated very nicely if they stay longer then their usual term.

yep.. that is okay! when i had collect opinion with my friends from US. they aren't support WAR in Iraq and another are support WAR. I still am not understand, well.., so to me better neutral, because I am a german woman (POINT) that is all!!!

I don't believe in war, nor in fighting. The so called "war" against invisible targets in Iraq is leading nowhere and to nothing but pain and suffering.

Let me say that right here and now, I do not support our troops ANY MORE than I support the war. As has been said- you made the choice to sign up, to participate in a violent act, even if you NEVER pick up a gun, never hurt a soul with your own hands. I believe that ANY person doing that is nothing more than a common killer.

Iraqis aren't afraid of Iraqis. A corrupt government might be difficult and scary, but at least before the war.. people stood a chance. Now.. the civilian deaths are just far too high, far too many.

What if it was your family, your baby cousins, your friends dying? What if it was your family terrified of buying food or taking their children to school, if the school still even exists? What if your family was afraid of -americans-?

It's my family. It's my country. As an Iraqi-American, I have been stuck in the position of living in a country that is willingly killing one I equally consider home. And I hope, pray, that one day it'll be over. That mothers can get their children home. That those in Iraq don't have to be afraid of the war surrounding them. Insha'Allah, it'll happen.

Texan Guy, give your brave brother a sharp salute for me.

Blame Bush? Why not put the blame where it belongs on Saddam Hussein and his military junta? If weapons of mass distruction haven't been found yet, it doesn't mean they aren't still available. And if it was a ruse, it was Hussein's ruse. He wanted the world to think he had the weaponry, so he paid the price.

I agree the troops should come home, only this time, as in World War I and II, when the job is done--not because some soft civilians whine at the cost of food and fuel, which has little to do with the price of rice in China anyway.

Well, at least, we ended Saddam's nightmare era for MOST of the Iraqi people, and he killed own his people more than the war in Iraq. I really don't care about the WMDs in Iraq.

Plus, the Ba'ath party are similar to the Nazi party. Michael Aflaq, the founder of Ba'ath party, had a good relationship with the Nazi officials during in 1930's. So, I'm glad we are there to end the government from hell in Iraq, anyway.

I don't believe in war, nor in fighting. The so called "war" against invisible targets in Iraq is leading nowhere and to nothing but pain and suffering.

Let me say that right here and now, I do not support our troops ANY MORE than I support the war. As has been said- you made the choice to sign up, to participate in a violent act, even if you NEVER pick up a gun, never hurt a soul with your own hands. I believe that ANY person doing that is nothing more than a common killer.

Iraqis aren't afraid of Iraqis. A corrupt government might be difficult and scary, but at least before the war.. people stood a chance. Now.. the civilian deaths are just far too high, far too many.

What if it was your family, your baby cousins, your friends dying? What if it was your family terrified of buying food or taking their children to school, if the school still even exists? What if your family was afraid of -americans-?

It's my family. It's my country. As an Iraqi-American, I have been stuck in the position of living in a country that is willingly killing one I equally consider home. And I hope, pray, that one day it'll be over. That mothers can get their children home. That those in Iraq don't have to be afraid of the war surrounding them. Insha'Allah, it'll happen.

So would you rather continue living under Saddam's rule?

Enough is enough...

My brother is a MARINE...... He just deployed back to IRAQ THREE TIMES...

Enough is enough...

My brother is a MARINE...... He just deployed back to IRAQ THREE TIMES...

That's not good. It's too stressful for him to be in a danger zone.

It would be good idea for Bush and Dick to stand there instead our soldiers.

yep.. that is okay! when i had collect opinion with my friends from US. they aren't support WAR in Iraq and another are support WAR. I still am not understand, well.., so to me better neutral, because I am a german woman (POINT) that is all!!!

Ditto!

I am an anti-war. :cool:

I only support troops for DEFEND our countries, not ATTACK other countries.

Since you brought it up . . .

It's just ironic that the point was made about being German, as if Germany has never attacked another country.

Since citizens of a supposedly "neutral" country are voicing not-so-neutral polemics about his country, I think Byrdie pointing out a bit of historical hypocrisy is very much on-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back