Should we stay or should we go?

• As long it takes, we stay

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Get hell out of Iraq

Votes: 45 67.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I changed my Korean name to American name when I was college. I must be a communist.... :-o CHE JIRO!

LoL no you're not. I am talking about Obama. YOu can post a picture an insult! LoL I found it out he do smoking a cigarette. Did you know??

LoL no you're not. I am talking about Obama. YOu can post a picture an insult! LoL I found it out he do smoking a cigarette. Did you know??

what's wrong with smoking? it's old news. His wife made him stopped smoking. Lot of Presidents smoke anyway. Billy Willy Clinton with his :naughty: cigar.....

lol I changed my Korean name to American name when I was college. I must be a communist.... :-o CHE JIRO!

Are you in favor of putting basketball and baseball in the white house? I'm confused...is that a communist thing, or a thinly veiled reference to his ethnicity?:giggle:

Please do show me the newspapers. This is getting more and more ridiculas. Communists don't even have presidents. WTF about the basketball and baseball??????? Where did that come from????

Are you scare?? My stepdad have it. He will let us borrow his newspapers. They are in bed now. Just wait until I get the newspapers and send you.

Are you in favor of putting basketball and baseball in the white house? I'm confused...is that a communist thing, or a thinly veiled reference to his ethnicity?:giggle:

it has nothing to do with communism. it's just a poor racism joke like - "If Obama becomes the President, he will replace the White House yard with watermelon garden."

what's wrong with smoking? it's old news. His wife made him stopped smoking. Lot of Presidents smoke anyway. Billy Willy Clinton with his :naughty: cigar.....

Really? :laugh2: How did you know that Michelle made him quit?

Really? :laugh2: How did you know that Michelle made him quit?
it was in TIME magazine or somewhere. I think a lot of people know about this. not really a big deal though...

Uhhh.....he wasn't smoking that cigar!:giggle:

Smoking a cigarrette makes him a communist? And keep in mind...smoking is not illegal.

Are you scare?? My stepdad have it. He will let us borrow his newspapers. They are in bed now. Just wait until I get the newspapers and send you.

I can't wait. For someone who said they didn't trust the media in an earlier post, you seem ready to use newspapers as a source now.:giggle: But I really am waiting to see what rags these so-called newpapers are. Bet a dollar its not the NY Times.:giggle:

I love smoking cigar....

me at July 4th BBQ party @ Bear Mountain (NY)
n105046_35012792_6522.jpg

O snap... another sign that I am indeed a communist..

it has nothing to do with communism. it's just a poor racism joke like - "If Obama becomes the President, he will replace the White House yard with watermelon garden."

Thanks for clarifying, buddy! I thought that was it.:giggle:

I can't wait. For someone who said they didn't trust the media in an earlier post, you seem ready to use newspapers as a source now.:giggle: But I really am waiting to see what rags these so-called newpapers are. Bet a dollar its not the NY Times.:giggle:

Yeah! That's why they don't trust media. It's not NY Time. It's Politics newspapers only. I will show you.

I love smoking cigar....

me at July 4th BBQ party @ Bear Mountain (NY)
n105046_35012792_6522.jpg

O snap... another sign that I am indeed a communist..

Smoking a cigar and those Asian features!!! Its been confirmed...jiro is a communist!!!! Someone call The Enquirer!:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back