Introduce myself

Carmen01

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!!:wave:

I would like to introduce myself. I am Carmen Campbell,who is hard of hearing. I was born deaf. I graduated with a high school diploma from Mississippi School for the Deaf. I am currently attending Northern Oklahoma College. After I will graduate at Northern Oklahoma College, I will reconsidering to go Gallaudet University.I am thankful to be on this website. So I could communicate and meet new deaf people. I am gladly to meet you all. Thank you for taking the time to view and let me introduce myself. Nice to meet you all. :ty:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Hello, and be warned there will be a Lot of disagreements in this forum but you will always gain from it, good and bad. Just a small wee advice say what you think , not what you think others might warm up to, and more than often um, the ones who had similar view but were abit afraid to say otherwise (because it doesnt seem popular for political or disability points of views were 'down in the post first') others would contribute so we'd end up a more balanced views in any discussion.

Enjoy your exploring and discovering new horizons in appreciating life, most of all - have fun.

Cheers

Back