Interrogation time.

I don't want to correct people's English. It is not my job here to do that. So, please accept my decision not to correct you.

Here's a better question for you:
How long have you known you were lesbian? (Don't worry, I'm gay, hee hee.)

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
:laugh2: abt u correcting others' grammar - at least u don't hafta correct mine :P

Believe me, she will correct your grammar skills. :mad2: :laugh2:

What's your name?
Are you still in HS? If so, got any goal in the future after HS?
And do you like my new avatar?! :D

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
uh.. me.. married? :rofl: no i don't.. tied down to ONE person for the rest of my life, *shakes head* that i can't do :-D

lol I feel ya.. I think u want have fun b4 it's too late u know? life is damn SO SHORT :rofl: ;)

What's your original email address?
Why you like about female instead male?
Is that about the breast or pussy?
Why wolf isn't around here to eat you?

kuifje75-i've known... a long time but i just came out this past dec.

lol @ rayden & stevey boy

BabyPhat21-my picture is somewhere on the deafmodels website, under "ashley" and i go to T.S.D. (tx)

Steel-what the phuck are capcom games?

illustrator-my original email addy was... boys_always_lie@something something.com, i don't like girls better than boys, nor do i like boys better than girls, i like them both equally. :-D and the wolf.. i killed him. :-D

capcom games are created and developed by capcom

even that lilredridinghood was a fighter in one of the capcom's games

for more information on capcom, go to www.capcom.com

Originally posted by Steel
capcom games are created and developed by capcom

even that lilredridinghood was a fighter in one of the capcom's games

for more information on capcom, go to www.capcom.com

is that because you realized lilredridinghood's signature? It's doesn't mean she is capcom fans. It's just that saxj make signature for her.

uhh... stevey boy, i don't know who i'd pick.. i don't really know the girls on here.. and the same goes for the boys..

Originally posted by illustrator
is that because you realized lilredridinghood's signature? It's doesn't mean she is capcom fans. It's just that saxj make signature for her.
aw i see. sorry for my mistakes. I understand

Originally posted by lilredridinhood
uhh... stevey boy, i don't know who i'd pick.. i don't really know the girls on here.. and the same goes for the boys..

take ur time basically I don't know anyone on this www but it'll take me a while to know almost all of those AD members probably in 6 months from now :D

Back