Internet Hearing Aid Company Eargo Raises $25M

Good luck, although this is most likely going to sink without a trace. Every so often there's new technolgies, HAs etc introduced....but it sinks without a trace since health care costs are so high.....People in general are more interested in more affordable hearing devices.

hearing-aids-oticon-chili-m.jpg

I wear Oticon chili HA with a custom made ear mold , I need a real tight fixing ear mold so I won't get a lot of feedback.

There are definitely some major drawbacks to foregoing expert assistance when purchasing a hearing aid. However, I am eager to obtain more genuine feedback on the Eargo, and welcome any discussion on the device from Eargo wearers.

There are definitely some major drawbacks to foregoing expert assistance when purchasing a hearing aid.

Too major for the majority on this forum whose needs are too great to depend on an unknown company without a person to go to for repairs or fine tuning. I'd suggest the hearing aid forum.

Thanks I appreciate the feedback. We are trying to cover the full spectrum of hearing devices on our website; everything from PSAPs to power aids, BAHAs, and CIs. We just began the process of adding cochlear implants to our site (very early stages), and we are interested in generating some discussion around these products too. If anyone has any feedback about the Cochlear Nucleus 6, please feel free to jump in and leave a comment. Thank you!

Back