International Day Against Homophobia

I said that civil unions were the better option? I said that I wanted to get rid of marriage itself (legality of it) for BOTH opposite and same sex couples. But if heterosexual couples want to keep their precious marriage license then I'm all for gay marriage. I'm saying "you can't have your cake and eat it too."

However. As for DADT, I agree with you. It's going to be a non issue soon enough anyway. I think there will be a surprising amount of gay people in the military and most of their straight peers already knew.

Yep, I wasn't the one that was misreading.:lol:

Hmmm. I only met one lesbian who told me incest was the reason she changed her sexual orientation -- And it was not molestation by her father but outright rape.

Children who suffer continual sexual abuse will often go through a sexual identity crisis. There are even those that have suffered unbelievable, continuing sexual abuse and develop Dissociative Identity Disorder in which one of their identities is homosexual. I know of a case in particular, where a male DID victim had a female alter that was lesbian.

Obviously you were..... Me and DD agree on these 3 issues.

You don't see where she has directly told you that she and you do not think alike, nor are your lifestyles anything alike? You are kidding, right? The only thing she admitted to agreeing with you in theory was DADT.

You don't see where she has directly told you that she and you do not think alike, nor are your lifestyles anything alike? You are kidding, right? The only thing she admitted to agreeing with you in theory was DADT.

Umm....

Ah okay. Thought you meant civil unions were the best option for gay people ONLY. Gotcha

And I never claimed our lifestyles were alike....

And of course I agreed with this...

I don't expect people to embrace homosexuality. I personally don't embrace the idea of multiple sex partners, swingers, and so on, but I don't care if they do it. It's one thing to think "Yucky!! I couldn't do that!" or even "I think that's wrong." and another thing to hate them.

which is how the conversation got started.

Nope, your claim was "a lot like me." You seem to be the only one that sees it.:lol:

You left out "sound". *shrug* Our opinions are the same on these issues....if people don't see that, that is their problem. :)

You left out "sound". *shrug* Our opinions are the same on these issues....if people don't see that, that is their problem. :)

And "sound" would have changed the meaning of your statement? Nope.

It is already over the center mark and on my side. No need to continue to point out the inconsistencies.:giggle:

lol, nope, sorry, I'm taking up TX's side this time. From what he said, it sounds like he and Daredevel agree on the gay marriage/civil union thingy, too. Don't worry though, it's okay if he's not entirely wrong on everything forever. :P

There's a side? He's entitled to an opinion. He can agree with whoever he wants.

How about this.. TXgolfer does agree with me on a few things as he said but I suspect that we are very different people.... ;)

How about this.. TXgolfer does agree with me on a few things as he said but I suspect that we are very different people.... ;)

Too true. After all, I assume you have girly bits permanently on you, while he only has girly bits on him when he's nice.

Oh, and your logo is purpley and his is blueish.

And "sound" would have changed the meaning of your statement? Nope.

Lol..... So funny you are debating whether or not 2 people agree in a thread where they both say they agree. Now that's a troll.

I realize life is less fun for the haters when people find common ground. Sorry to ruin your day. :lol:

I am guessing we are both sarcastic smartasses too. Lol. That being said I never claimed you were my twin.

Too true. After all, I assume you have girly bits permanently on you, while he only has girly bits on him when he's nice.

Oh, and your logo is purpley and his is blueish.

BLUEISH!!!!! That's TCU purple my friend! :pissed:

I'll let it slide....you may need to adjust your screen though. :lol:

Back