Interesting.... (not a joke)

Animals do have amazing effects on people. Some are good, and some not good but, in this case it is awesome.

The therapeutic affect of animals has started to be a much studied topic. This was very interesting, highlands. Thank you for posting the link.

Definitely an inspiring story--and also hoping that this beautiful young girl will benefit greatly from this type of therapy. One can only wonder if she actually can understand what each animal is feeling or thinking--heh. :)

Thanks for sharing this story with AD'ers. ;)

~RR

This is interesting. I have also noticed that a therapy w/ the animals are starting to become a lot more widespread with children that has different ranges of disabilities in order to hope for the better and to improve theirselves to push much further.

In this case, it is wonderful for the girl to start picking up on her communication abilities and in time, she might be able to take that concept to be able to communicate with a human being.

Speaking of the animal therapies, I've took my sons to a horse grooming/riding therapy couple of times on some saturdays. With that, I've noticed both of them are improving and in a sense, it seemed as if both boys were a lot more focused in other areas.

So, Thank you for sharing this heartwarming story with us. :)

wow an inspiring story.. thanks for sharing with us :)

Cute story and inspiring the little girl can make connection communication with the animals.

Wow! that inspires us. I love animals! Thanks for sharing the story.

Awww, that's a sweet story! She is definitely an animal lover. Thanks for sharing. :)

Definitely interesting.
Maybe someday she will be famous, and be competitive with Bindi Irwin, or that'd be nice if they both work together to make some awesome TV shows. :fingersx:

Back