Interesting facts you won't find anywhere else

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards in reality, has been dead since 1978. The band has been taking him on tour "Weekend At Bernie's"-style, ever since. JK.

For real, the guy looks like dead man walking. :shock: I'd post a pic if i didn't think it would scare everyone away.

Before:
172373.jpg

After
keith-richards.jpg

keithr.jpg

is keith wearing cheap black eye liner? if so that s why he doesnt look good. Without it, he might look OKOK .

Yeah he looks dead alright, probably from 40 years of sniffing things.

The song "I Knew I Loved You" is still number one on the Billboard list 10 years later. Sweet.

The average 12 oz can of coke has 140 calories.

Pepsi Co owns the bottling rights to Starbucks Frappuccinos.

22843 is the number of the deaf EMT that was certified in Arkansas, but never actually worked on an ambulance.

A fathom is 1.8 meters (or about 6 feet).

For 3000 years, until 1883, hemp was the world's largest agricultural crop, from which the majority of fabric, soap, paper, medicines, and oils were produced.

George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew hemp. Ben Franklin owned a mill that made hemp paper. The US Declaration of Independence was written on hemp paper.

The Vatican is the world's smallest country, at 0,44 square km (0,16 square miles).

MasterCard was originally called MasterCharge.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

The European Union has banned more than 1,100 chemicals from cosmetics. The United States has banned just 10.

The largest Internet discussion forum is Gaia Online - with 17,336,196 members. It's main focus is Anime.

The most expensive item sold on eBay was a Gulfstream II jet which sold for $4.9 million.

There are 2,700 languages spoken in the world.

The Great Pyramid of Giza is the only surviving Wonder of the World.

There are more than 20,000 brands of beer.

I sense sarcasm......

more facts:

There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo!

Should there be a crash, Prince Charles and Prince William never travel on the same airplane as a precaution.

The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows, this was the fashion during the time period to shave them off.

The Philadelphia Mint produces 26 million pennies a day.

It takes glass one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times!

Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people!

The average life span of a major league baseball is 5-7 pitches!

Cat urine glows under a black light.

Hummingbirds can weigh less than a penny.

The Earth weighs around 6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons (5,940 billion billion metric tons)!

Back