Interest way to get high

The article indicated you couldn't get a buzz off of this, so it sounds like a huge snooze for adults. Since it's a novelty item, though, and it obviously has a drug inference, it should not be sold to children. It should only be legal to those over the age of 18.

Oceanbreeze said:
The article indicated you couldn't get a buzz off of this, so it sounds like a huge snooze for adults. Since it's a novelty item, though, and it obviously has a drug inference, it should not sold to children. It should only be legal to those over the age of 18.

I agree, but I'll give them credit for excellent marketing idea....its kind of funny. Maybe they can sell it with Hostess cupcakes for those munchies afterwards ;)

Taylor said:
I agree, but I'll give them credit for excellent marketing idea....its kind of funny. Maybe they can sell it with Hostess cupcakes for those munchies afterwards ;)

:lol: I also thought of this. Marketing...blah.

I really don't get what the experts are all in a twist over. It would seem pretty simple... If you think the product is harmful and could/would lead to the drug abuse in teens, then don't sell it to them!

Oceanbreeze said:
:lol: I also thought of this. Marketing...blah.

I really don't get what the experts are all in a twist over. It would seem pretty simple... If you think the product is harmful and could/would lead to the drug abuse in teens, then don't sell it to them!

What about cigarettes? They are still being sold to kids one way or another. I know there are laws nowadays forbidding stores to sell tobacco products to kids but there are some that still do so or get away like adults buying them and then bring out to give to kids. Stoopid. :pissed:

*SMH*

I saw that on t.v. the other day... even the drug addict said it's a bad idea.

Back