Individual voice ( woman and male)

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is very interesting that I thought that the male and female's voice are the different also girl or boy as well.

But..I am watching Ghost Adventures program. My favorite Zak, Nick and Aaron,
However, I am amazed that they could tell the female's voice from girl, woman and old woman's voice so It's meaning young and older woman are different tone?:hmm:

Oh i missed that tv show. I am not sure what you mean? but I understand that all peoples voices are not same, and can tell if their voices are older or young or small kids. I dont identify those voices anyway. My family always tell me what voices sounds like etc.

It's amazing that Zak listens to record and could tell which's voice from older lady or young lady!

I thought that only male and woman's tone is different but surprised that woman and the older woman are different sounds as well! :eek:

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Yes, there is a difference in voices, male/female, young/old, accents from different states and countries, and of course, emotional tones.

It's amazing that Zak listens to record and could tell which's voice from older lady or young lady!

I thought that only male and woman's tone is different but surprised that woman and the older woman are different sounds as well! :eek:

Gotcha. yes thats amazing. that's what hearing people are for. LOL EVP is real good.

Yes, there is a difference in voices, male/female, young/old, accents from different states and countries, and of course, emotional tones.

When ...... A woman or man grew into 50 age and change tone to sound a similar way ancient? :hmm:

What's mean about it??? :confused:

Don't act dumb. You know what I'm talking about. I'm going to take a stand here and say that it's not wise to mock someone because of the way he writes, or how he speaks. Everyone's different, learn to embrace the differences.

To stay on topic. When I wear my CI, I can hear the difference between a little boy and a man, also the difference between a woman and man. Women were a lot easier for me to understand. I can tell when someone's asking a question, it seems to have that high pitched tone at the end. Funny how our voices work.

Don't act dumb. You know what I'm talking about. I'm going to take a stand here and say that it's not wise to mock someone because of the way he writes, or how he speaks. Everyone's different, learn to embrace the differences.

To stay on topic. When I wear my CI, I can hear the difference between a little boy and a man, also the difference between a woman and man. Women were a lot easier for me to understand. I can tell when someone's asking a question, it seems to have that high pitched tone at the end. Funny how our voices work.

:roll: I AM embracing the differences. If you are referring to dragonman, let me assure you that he understands me a helluva lot more than he understand you.

Cool that you (CIer) can hear the difference the sounds! :cool2:

Phillips said:

When ...... A woman or man grew into 50 age and change tone to sound a similar way ancient? :hmm:

50 is ancient? I sure hope not! :lol:

:roll: I AM embracing the differences. If you are referring to dragonman, let me assure you that he understands me a helluva lot more than he understand you.

If you embrace the differences, then why so much mockery? And he understands me just fine. The best way for him to "learn" proper english is if we continue speaking to him in proper english so that he can develop more skills in the language. He has been improving a lot lately with his communicating skills and I noticed it.

Let's not roll your eyes or they'll get stuck in the back of your head!

If you embrace the differences, then why so much mockery? And he understands me just fine. The best way for him to "learn" proper english is if we continue speaking to him in proper english so that he can develop more skills in the language. He has been improving a lot lately with his communicating skills and I noticed it.

Let's not roll your eyes or they'll get stuck in the back of your head!

You are implying that ASL is not a language. Shame on you.

I never implied such a thing. Stop twisting my words. I stood up for someone and you're trying to place all the blame on me. Shows your childish bullying ways. Enough.

Writing better sentences in English is what he needs to improve on and seeing you guys mock him behind his back shows how shallow you are. I'd never mock someone like that so publicly thinking that he wouldn't see it, or doesn't realize it. I do realize it so I'm pointing out your rudeness. Just enough. Thank you.

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up. ~Jesse Jackson

Yes! It's true that as you age your vocal cords also age and change - generally becoming more hoarse (or grainier). People can usually tell the difference between the voice of a 20yr old and a 50yr old - even over the telephone.

Back