In the Summertime.. Do you.....

I found 6 ticks in my dogs ears yesterday! So I took it all out and burned it. I can tell that ticks are getting really bad here at this time of the year.:ugh2:

RebelGirl said:
I found 6 ticks in my dogs ears yesterday! So I took it all out and burned it. I can tell that ticks are getting really bad here at this time of the year.:ugh2:
OUCH!!!!! it must be hurt

I like wearing sandals or running shoes during summer but most of the time i go barefoots outside and inside even on beach... I don't like wearing flip flops much...

I wear flip flops when I am outside.. but when I am on vacation on the beach .. I go barefoot.. but at home I am just in barefoot or socks on that's about it.. heh! :whistle:

I MUST MUST wear sandals cuz i have atheletic feet (urgh) and I do like flip flops just simple outside of house or little wandering. I used to love to walk with my barefoot, but i got real bad splinters alots of times. Its struggled to take them out, and its PAINFUL. maybe i sound like crybaby here LOL I learned my lesson, wear sandal!

SherryCherish said:
I MUST MUST wear sandals cuz i have atheletic feet (urgh) and I do like flip flops just simple outside of house or little wandering. I used to love to walk with my barefoot, but i got real bad splinters alots of times. Its struggled to take them out, and its PAINFUL. maybe i sound like crybaby here LOL I learned my lesson, wear sandal!

me too me too i have athletics foot ... that's why i like no shoes. now i'm working and tennis shoes are required!!! urgh!!! now my foot is getting worse itching and peeling. I really hate tennis shoes!

yeah same as me, even getting blisters, is there any suggestions to rid of them? I tried many different lotions.. didn't help. If keep itches, best way is to peel the new skin, it won't itches anymore. it works for me. urgh, it embrasses tho.

I usually go for the sandals (the birkenstock looks) and it is very comfortable to use during the summer. However if it is for a long day, then yeah the tennis shoe will do.

Back