In the Summertime.. Do you.....

^Angel^ said:
:jaw: you do? yesss please show them to me!!

I second that too...Im crazy about sandles...please show them to me cuz I would want these for my future second wedding...:D

Rubber_Slipper,_Flip_Flop,Sandal_with_Turkey_Feather.jpg
valentine_redfeather_thongs.jpg

I think that one hehe I hope so if this one correct from RebelGirl's says if I am wrong then dang! lol :lol:

:lol: DeafMonkey.

I loves to wear sandles when I go somewhere which it makes me feel more comfortable, not worry about sweaty heh anyway, for barefoot, I dont wear anything.. (I mean no shoes not clothes aka naked)..

DeafMonkey said:

I think that one hehe I hope so if this one correct from RebelGirl's says if I am wrong then dang! lol :lol:

Yes its very similar to that one... thanks for showing the pix here :)

Cheri said:
Sorry I didn't explain myself clear, No, not leeches, I'm speaking of hook worms, ring worms. etc. My son had a ring worm twice, one time on his face, and one on his leg, from outdoors. He plays on the grass digging holes sometimes, he touch his face and he got ring worm. and his leg was from his bare feet rubbing upper his leg, that's how he got another ring worm. That's why I tell him, when you're outdoor don't touch your face/nor wear without shoes come inside and wash your hands.

You can get ring worms from anywhere. I had it twice. I got it from using someone else's shower.. Someone had a ring worm before me and it got attached to the shower curtain then i touched it with my back and got it. I had another one on my leg from borrowing a pant from a friend. She obviously had ring worm on her and it got attached to the pants.. so i got it... its just not from the outdoors. I actually never heard of getting one from outdoors but yours is a first. i do know that its a possibility to get hook worms but its rarely around.

whenever i am at home barefoot on beach barefoot time

when i go out fast flipflops

if need shopping long hours sneakers like KEDS

Last edited:
DeafMonkey said:

Awww they're sooo cute, can I please have the link so I can order them :hug:

Flip-flops here and there....but not on my feet--although, I'll wear sandals ocassionally as I prefer sneakers as it sure helps me move about quicker than sandals or flip-flops would...and usually I can be quite active outdoors like whenever the boys would want me to play along, etc.

Last edited:
In the Summertime... I usually wear tennis shoes to outdoors... and somtimes, I'd wear flip-flops in the house... Going barefoot is a very rare for me...

sandels :D

I don't like barefoot to garden... because of ticks... :Ohno: I teach my children to not do that but sandels...

I hate flip-flops because it rub and hurt middle between 1st and 2nd toe... It's pain...

Liebling:-))) said:
sandels :D

I don't like barefoot to garden... because of ticks... :Ohno: I teach my children to not do that but sandels...

I hate flip-flops because it rub and hurt middle between 1st and 2nd toe... It's pain...

Ticks can come anywhere on you.. I found 2 ticks on my daughter last year for playing out in the woods. It was on her head. :eek:

I like to go barefoot around the house. As for going outside wearing flipflops and sandals are a must.

I must wear sneakers becuase i wear brace for my legs help me for walk, I can't use sandel or etc. oh well.

i like to wear sandals.. but mostly go barefoot around house.. even outside.. but gotta set role model to tj.. cuz he kept going outside no shoes on.. and got cut by glasses.. so have to wear sandals.. ugh..

sometimes i like to wear shoes if im going somewhere ..but most of times sandals.. :) i dont like flip flops.. not comfy.. :(

ticks are everywhere here.. no matter where i go.. they r even in the path where i always go to my bro's house.. even on road?? even on my car?? ugh! i hate it!!! ticks come from???? guess where?? TREES.. yes.. they fall from there.. ! ugh..

info on ringworms.. yes it can come from shower, infected person who touched surface, brush, plates, etc.. its contiagous. (it is a fungus)

http://www.dhpe.org/infect/ringworm.html

info on hookworms it come from animals.. so it can come from poops from animals and stuck in soils.. so yes u can get it..
http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic1028.htm

Back