In Memory of DANO

Eve said:
As the anniversary of Dano's death is coming up, I just wanted to bring his tragic death to our attention once again. Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it. ~ George Santyana

http://www.gaypeopleschronicle.com/stories04/04oct8.htm#story1

REST IN PEACE, MY DEAR FRIEND.

I have never been able to get my head around why someone feels they have to kill someone just for having a different sexual preference than they. It's sad.

I hope your friend rests in peace. ((((((((Eve)))))))))

I remember this very touchy topic being discussed somewhere else and a lot of emotions were involved.

Dano was unfortunate to be a victim of such a crime. Hatred need to be stopped from spreading.

May he rest in peace.

*Hugs Eve* We were talking about Dano in AIM and be blessed knowing that you had much more than a fleeting moment in your dear friend's life. He was much more than a friend as I recall. Hatred crimes, especially homophobia, has to be resolved from within. Rest in peace, Dano.

oh yeah i remember this, I didnt know him that well but Have seen him in other chatroom. Yes it was really sad day when we find out about his death.

In memory of Dano we will not forget you.

I seen that sn once awhile. I feel bad for his family, Rest in the peace.. Pray for them..

Sorry I do not know that person but Like to pay respect this person's death.
Rip Dano......

*RIP* DANO
May God and her angels Keep You Safe, My friend, peace and love in the rainbow world,Kat

Back