Has anyone ever told you
about how when I was sad,
You were there.
You understand.
You bring me smiles.
When a smile is exactly what I needed.
You listen and you hear.
You care and give me hugs.
You always knew the perfect thing to do.
You can make my whole day brighter
just by saying something that
no one else could have said.
Like two of us share a secret language
especially sign language
that others can't tune into.
Just thinking of you
bring sunlight into my life
warming the presence whether
you are far away or not.
You are a gift that bring happiness
and always will be a treasure to me.
Has anyone ever told you
just how much _\m/ ?
Well, I'm telling you now
You're indeed special to me!

I miss you, Crystal.
Loving you,
Ginger

It will be 10 years this coming August that I have lost my cousin Crystal to a freak accident. :tears: She was my childhood playmate, best friend and more. Let me know what you think of this poem. Many thanks..
Ginger

Attachments

• atinyflight.gif
    atinyflight.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 85
real nice poem :) and psst luckysmile23 it's me erica the famous cat from AOL ;)

lol heyy erica.. didnt know its u.. heh.. pfft.. sorry i havent been in here long time..OPPS.. been so BUSY doing stuffs and taking care of TJ and my family.. jeez.. ugh.. ha.. hope u r doing well, erica.. :)

take care n talk to u later.. :)
keep in touch girl..
hugs xoxo
Ginger :)

:wave: crazyredheadwv... yup sure do remmy ya eh.. didnt know u r in this site as well.. cool.. :)

Since this thread has been reopened...I'd thought I would say a few things about this poem...the poem itself is very deep and moving, speak in volumes of inspiration by two people...well written with words flowing from the heart....

I'm sorry that you've lost your cousin (now 11 years ago) and very much missed...though, you surely have memories you can truly cherish for life!

Welcome back to the forum after being in errr...hibernation?! :)

very strong bond between you and Crystal. Your poem quite powerful feeling about you and her made me tears. Good memories are always with us. You will tell me about her someday. :)

Roadrunner said:
Since this thread has been reopened...I'd thought I would say a few things about this poem...the poem itself is very deep and moving, speak in volumes of inspiration by two people...well written with words flowing from the heart....

I'm sorry that you've lost your cousin (now 11 years ago) and very much missed...though, you surely have memories you can truly cherish for life!

Welcome back to the forum after being in errr...hibernation?! :)

Yeah you are right. I do have memories I do cherish so dearly. I do see her in my dreams sometimes. I know she is ok up there watching over my babies and my animals that I have lost over the years. It warm my heart knowing she is taking care of them for me! Though I wish she didnt have to go cuz i do need her sometimes? sighs! Life is too short! I just know I will see her one day in heaven. :)

Awwww she sure died young! She died on my birthday!!! :( That's so sad and I am sorry for your loss of your beloved cousin! :hug: BTW you wrote the poem so beautifully!!!

Aw I'm truly sorry to hear about your cousin, you've written a very beautiful poem, thanks for sharing it with us...

RIP

thanks.. yeah what happened was that she was drunk and passed out when the truck she was riding in with her date driving drunk and not paying attention and it went under a semi truck cutting the cab off - killing my cousin instantly. she left behind her 9 months old son at the time.. now today he is 14 and never knew his mom.. :(

all i can do is look back at all of the pics we took over the years before she died.. those were the days i really missed so much. hangin out together and just talk and have fun.. laughing.. lol.. sighs.

Back