...in high school?

So far, 3 yrs of basketball, 3 y rs of socer, willbe 4 each.. and will play lacrosse next spring..

Oh yeah I was involved in 2003 Maryland Annual Weightlifting for the East Coast for the Deaf... I won 3rd for my weight class 181, my team won 1st (MSD)

never played any sports for my high school. (unless you count the 4 years of marching band)

Total of 8 years of softball, I play football for fun (I'll be playing intramural softball and football in college).

wrestling

Which one is me? I'm hispanic and wear blue uniform...

Attachments

• wre1.jpg
    wre1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 88
I never participated in sports, although I did want to join swimming and tennis, but was too shy and was a bit overweight at the time, so I felt too self conscious to do anything out of fear of being teased, etc.

Gymnastics.. 2 years of that.
I would have continuted to do gymnastics, but I ended up twisted/sprained my ankle which I was forced to be out of the team. :(

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I never really participated in any sports in high school. I spent most of my time working after school.
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: you said that three time already... don't make it your fourth! :lol:

Water polo 3 years.. Swimming 3 years (Capt my senior year)... Wrestling 2 years.. Winter baseball my frosh year.

Went thru a lot of injures, concussion, sprained knee, torn ligment in my knee, pulled shoulder, lower back pain, broken toe, brusied ribs, jammed fingers, black eyes, and probbly more i dont remember.. damn, i was sure tough...

crazedmind said:
Water polo 3 years.. Swimming 3 years (Capt my senior year)... Wrestling 2 years.. Winter baseball my frosh year.

Went thru a lot of injures, concussion, sprained knee, torn ligment in my knee, pulled shoulder, lower back pain, broken toe, brusied ribs, jammed fingers, black eyes, and probbly more i dont remember.. damn, i was sure tough...

What was your weight class durin wrestling...?

volcomboy said:
What was your weight class durin wrestling...?

Hey, I used to be crazedmind, but changed to slacker... you will know who i am... I wrestled in the 140/145/152/160/170 weight classes...

slacker said:
Hey, I used to be crazedmind, but changed to slacker... you will know who i am... I wrestled in the 140/145/152/160/170 weight classes...

Is this Scott?

Played at Indiana School for the Deaf.. 4 years of football, basketball and track n field teams.. My track team won 3 straight deaf national championship from 1997 to 1999, many great memeories and surely missed it a lot :(

Isd

Jada said:
What sports do you play in high school?

(freshmen,sophomore and junior): wrestling
(freshmen, sophomore and junior): football
(freshmen and sophomore): track
no sport in senior: Priceless!
:madfawk:

Back