I'm such a wimp. (humor)

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, you read that correctly, I am a wimp. I was in the garage just now, smoking a cigarette in the garage and taking a break from my schoolwork when I noticed something moved. I looked down and I saw this pink nose, two beady little eyes and ugly grey face staring at me. I stood up and I ran SCREAMING like a little girl back into the house and slammed the door behind me. Mom and my daughter both thought I had lost my mind. Mom had to go out into the garage and try to shoo it out by opening and closing the garage doors. Im laughing so hard I can barely type. :laugh2:

Added to note that the animal was of all things - a possum. :lol:

images

Boo!

Yes, you read that correctly, I am a wimp. I was in the garage just now, smoking a cigarette in the garage and taking a break from my schoolwork when I noticed something moved. I looked down and I saw this pink nose, two beady little eyes and ugly grey face staring at me. I stood up and I ran SCREAMING like a little girl back into the house and slammed the door behind me. Mom and my daughter both thought I had lost my mind. Mom had to go out into the garage and try to shoo it out by opening and closing the garage doors. Im laughing so hard I can barely type. :laugh2:

Added to note that the animal was of all things - a possum. :lol:

YOU MEAN GEORGE JONES WAS IN YOUR GARAGE!!????:shock:
:giggle:

LOL

I would have ran too! Them things are ugly! Like an overgrown rat!

:laugh2: :laugh2: I've seen them before...they are cute but I wouldn't TOUCH them! You're too damn funny!!

Well after my dad came home, he and mom checked to see if it had gone out of the garage yet, and no, it was hiding behind the deep freezer and they tried to shoo it out. The last place they saw it, it had crawled up behind the shelf with the crock-pot on it. I ain't going back out there! I'll figure out a way to vent the bathroom and smoke with the window cracked or something.

:laugh2: I would have done the same as you as far as running out of the garage. :laugh2:

Damn... a possum in the garage?? Wow.. that one sure needed a warm place for the winter..and found a sucker in ya for the warm place.. ohhhh....

My dad was rolling over laughing his rearend off. I told another lady at work about it this morning and she laughed at me. Im surprised she didn't run off and tell the bosses otherwise I would have been ribbed about it ALL day.

Well after my dad came home, he and mom checked to see if it had gone out of the garage yet, and no, it was hiding behind the deep freezer and they tried to shoo it out. The last place they saw it, it had crawled up behind the shelf with the crock-pot on it. I ain't going back out there! I'll figure out a way to vent the bathroom and smoke with the window cracked or something.

why not just smoke it out the front door? or backyard :scratch:

Because its cold and we have coyotes that come pretty close to the house at night. I don't want to be outside when I find myself surrounded by a pack of hungry rabid coyotes.

Yes, I am AD's biggest wimp.

Because its cold and we have coyotes that come pretty close to the house at night. I don't want to be outside when I find myself surrounded by a pack of hungry rabid coyotes.

Yes, I am AD's biggest wimp.

:-o :cold:

Back