im sorry if you think im just a troller

idltwis

Reaction score
im not really one,im just one guy with a sensitive soul:laugh2:

please dont think im a bad person lol, as you could see.... i a pologize for my other post, im just so confused why i dont hear well, i frustrates me so yeah i just hope people understand what i mean, i dont really want people hating me, that would be bad:(

so add me on msn if you feel like it ok?

its [Mod's edit: email address is removed]
no spam please:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Last edited by a moderator:
im not really one,im just one guy with a sensitive soul:laugh2:

please dont think im a bad person lol, as you could see.... i a pologize for my other post, im just so confused why i dont hear well, i frustrates me so yeah i just hope people understand what i mean, i dont really want people hating me, that would be bad:(

so add me on msn if you feel like it ok?

its [Mod's edit: email address is removed]
no spam please:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Just a tip: before coming in and spouting off about how difficult your life is, why don't you introduce yourself (in the appropriate room). Give us a little bit of background about yourself. Are you late deafened? HoH? CI user? etc.

You'll get more sympathy by letting us get to know you than if you just go on a rant in your very first post. Here you will find a lot of answers and support and, most importantly, the knowledge that you are FAR from being alone.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
i did lol

umadbro? :lol:
YOU_MAD.jpg

Seriously Jorge, at least take a sec to let us know who you are first before goin on a rant. It's like a crazy guy barged into a room of people and started screaming his ass off. Everyone is like :dunno: what's up with this guy.

YOU_MAD.jpg

Seriously Jorge, at least take a sec to let us know who you are first before goin on a rant. It's like a crazy guy barged into a room of people and started screaming his ass off. Everyone is like :dunno: what's up with this guy.

Hey I like that Utah Jazz gear that guy is sporting :D

YOU_MAD.jpg

rofl man, sorry lol im just not used to forums

Back