I'm selling my 65" widescreen tv and black leather sectional

BiOsTrExXuS

Reaction score
I'm selling my Mitsubishi 65" black widescreen tv. It has been used for 2 months. It have all of the features that u can imagine. HDTV, optional widescreen, normal screen, narrow screen, etc. Three PIPs AT ONCE available! (so you can watch your usual channel with three different channels anywhere on the screen!) Perfect condition. Paid $2,800 for it, willing to sell it for $2,300. Perfect for Playstation LOVERS, heh. The reason why I'm selling it is because I just moved and there is no room in my home and I need cash really bad. All the better reasons for you to take it off my shoulders. :)
Second of all, I'm also selling my two months old black leather sectionals. It have two recliners. Very comfortable. THICK bottoms where you sit and it doesnt cramp your neck like most couchs does. Paid 1,400, willing to sell it for 1,200. All prices and sales final. Cash only if you're in Utah. Money order only if you're out of state. If you have any questions, please email me at biostrexxus@msn.com and put "tv and couch" in the subject heading so the junk emailer wont delete it from my account. Thank you.

I think it's best that you sell this stuff on e-bay because it is so much money. You can direct people from here to your e-bay site. It would be much safer and easier.

Back