i'm sad

Aww :hugs: Southern. Its feeling quite rough isnt it mate? I wish I knew how to to cheer you up and make you laugh, bu alas I cant think of anything funny to say. It hurts more though when youve made big plans for the future with your partner then boom all of it bottoms out and nothing to do about it except stik with your guns about what you believe is the right thing to do.

I personally find listening to som Savage Garden or Darren Hayes tracks tends to lift me up, even if only momentarily. If you need someone to talk to - you know Im only a PM away.

Thanks Dixie girl. Well first day i was listening to Nina Simone alot. I love her, and she is so mornful. Then it went to Limp Bizkit and Korn and such. I am better today thanks. just keep truckin and i will be out of this funk in another day or two. =)

hang in there Southern, be glad you know about it now then too late... most important thing is BE YOURSELF... smile

dude.. i feel ya.. i'm in same sitution right now with finicially problem pretty much going on the same as urs. I'm now thinking of moving.. to an affordable place and start a new budget and so forth... hang in there.. once you get everything straighten out.. and smooth.. the future will be bright.

ur not the only one who is sad.. i am sad too.. due to my dog mac passing away, moving back to my moms and divorce.. basically everything.. it sucks.. i know it will pass.. i just gotta be patient.. gonna share a quote with you..

"Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up."

so chin up and it will be ok.. :)

ur not the only one who is sad.. i am sad too.. due to my dog mac passing away, moving back to my moms and divorce.. basically everything.. it sucks.. i know it will pass.. i just gotta be patient.. gonna share a quote with you..

"Worry looks around, sorry looks back, Faith looks up."

so chin up and it will be ok.. :)

Awww, freaky cat, I'm sorry. Seems like this has been a hard summer for several ADers.

aww southern :hug: how are u doing right now? Hang in there. I wish you alot of luck!

As for me, I am so sad is that I will have to say good bye to my house (that I am living in right now) that was given to me by my aunt who died back in 2002. I am the third generation in my house. It is time for me to move to a new place. Alot of memories with the house. Will miss my long time neighbors. They knew me since 1970. I will live and move to a new life. I always will visit them.

aww southern :hug: how are u doing right now? Hang in there. I wish you alot of luck!

As for me, I am so sad is that I will have to say good bye to my house (that I am living in right now) that was given to me by my aunt who died back in 2002. I am the third generation in my house. It is time for me to move to a new place. Alot of memories with the house. Will miss my long time neighbors. They knew me since 1970. I will live and move to a new life. I always will visit them.

Ahhh,that's so hard when you have to leave people and places you love. But think of the exciting new friends you will make!

Ahhh,that's so hard when you have to leave people and places you love. But think of the exciting new friends you will make!
Yea it is. Right now, I am so down and so sad but I will be alright and will handle it. Yes I will make new friends and make a new life with my furkid.

Yea it is. Right now, I am so down and so sad but I will be alright and will handle it. Yes I will make new friends and make a new life with my furkid.

And you always have contact with your old friends at AD while you are getting settled into your new life.

Back