I'm not a Christian anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
:slap:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Oh god, -wheeze- cramping so bad -falls out of chair and gasps for air- help so funny... will someone sue her after I pass away? Haha -choke gulp- Cause of death is evident; Dark-half has died from laughter.

:bowlol:

I am on the same boat as you!!!! Dying laughing here too!

I went to Church today...

It was a new church...

I met new people...

The preacher was good...
He said "Do something later, the harder it get"

I think you are still a Christian. You are just hurt. I pray that God will reveal Himself to you in a personal way. Please don't run away from God.

I went to Church today...

It was a new church...

I met new people...

The preacher was good...
He said "Do something later, the harder it get"

That's wonderful. :)

Christianity is one of the many faiths that are sold to the public for their pocket change donations. If people want to go christianity that's fine, go pagan or go somewhere else that's fine. Just keep it all to yourself and not obsessively bash others for what kind of faith they do.

Richard

It is not all made up!! Jesus Christ is God. Jesus is the Son of God.

KJV said here,

Matthew 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Emmanuel means God is with us!

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Salam

something for to really look at.... which one is it? Jesus is the messenger of Allah or Jesus is Allah or.... Jesus is son of Allah.Which one? hmmmm...... Jesus is the messenger of Allah.

Wasalam

Jesus Christ is LORD, amen! He is God, amen! Jesus Christ is Creator of the universe and all that it is in it. He has no beginning, no end.

Jesus Christ is LORD, amen! He is God, amen! Jesus Christ is Creator of the universe and all that it is in it. He has no beginning, no end.

Well, I second that ! ! !:smash: :smash:

No one others !.. Only Jesus is !

M-:afro:

I wish i could sit down and talk to you.If you would like to talk then maybe you could send me a private message you sound so bitter

Christianity is one of the many faiths that are sold to the public for their pocket change donations. If people want to go christianity that's fine, go pagan or go somewhere else that's fine. Just keep it all to yourself and not obsessively bash others for what kind of faith they do.

Richard

The Church needs money for to pay light bills, Air Conditioning, Heater, pay for food to help feed the homeless people, keep church clean, and all.

My old pastor worked 2 jobs, a Post Officer and a preacher...
So why do he need 2 jobs if people at the church are paying donation????

Salam

I recieved infomation from christian pastor, He said that Jesus is son of god, not god. I am wondering are you actually christian or did you beleived from someone else and got the info messed up?
so you say Jesus PBUH is god, not son of god? gods name is jesus? hmmm...so jesus PBUH decided to put himself in mary PBUH to be born and so on... have a question.... Has the bible been changed or remained the same for hundreds of years? Very intersting how you percieve different religions. You seem not to think out of the box. Amazing how defensive anyone can be when some one shakes the box and say theres more to know and learn about religions. Good luck learning if u are willing, after all god gave us free will. By learning is understanding in different perspectives, not in one perspective.:ugh3:

wasalam

I recieved infomation from christian pastor, He said that Jesus is son of god, not god.
That "pastor" certainly isn't a born-again Christian. Anyone can call himself "Christian" but that doesn't mean he is one. Also, I don't really know who you are receiving information from or not.

I am wondering are you actually christian or did you beleived from someone else and got the info messed up?
Yes, I'm actually a Christian. I'm a sinner saved by the grace of God. I confessed and repented my sin, and accepted Jesus as my Savior. The blood He shed on the cross redeemed my soul from the punishment of Hell and the guilt burden of sin. The Holy Spirit indwells my heart and gives me comfort, discernment, and conviction.

so you say Jesus PBUH is god, not son of god?
No, I said that Jesus Christ IS God, and the only begotten Son of God. Also, it is not just I that say that; it is the Word of God that says that.

gods name is jesus?
That is the name of God as the incarnate Son.

.... Has the bible been changed or remained the same for hundreds of years?
The content has been preserved in its original languages, and translated into various languages. Some translations are more faithful than others.

Very intersting how you percieve different religions. You seem not to think out of the box. Amazing how defensive anyone can be when some one shakes the box and say theres more to know and learn about religions.
Are you willing to do the same about Christianity or Judaism?

And yes, I do defend Jesus, the Bible, and Christianity from lies about them. Why not? Do you expect Christians to just sit back and allow lies to be told about God?

Good luck learning if u are willing, after all god gave us free will. By learning is understanding in different perspectives, not in one perspective.:ugh3:
I hope you follow your own advice.

I bet she would regret for abandoning christianity.

Yes, I'm actually a Christian... No, I said that Jesus Christ IS God, and the only begotten Son of God. Also, it is not just I that say that; it is the Word of God that says that.

So funny how your apparent contradiction fails to grasp you. Either Jesus is God or he is the Son of God; he cannot be both. :) God never said Jesus is God, only "Son." And when you quoted verses to support Jesus's claims that he's God, you interpreted them out of context.

Trinity believers are really polythiests. They worshop three gods - God, Holy Spirit, and Jesus.

So funny how your apparent contradiction fails to grasp you. Either Jesus is God or he is the Son of God; he cannot be both. :) God never said Jesus is God, only "Son." And when you quoted verses to support Jesus's claims that he's God, you interpreted them out of context.

Trinity believers are really polythiests. They worshop three gods - God, Holy Spirit, and Jesus.

just a FYI, my dad who is a episcopalian priest, I once asked what is Trinity (when I was little) he said it means "Father, Son and Holy Spirit"

so pretty much same thing you said.

...Trinity believers are really polythiests. They worshop three gods - God, Holy Spirit, and Jesus.
Each Person of the Godhead is called holy in Heaven.

Revelation 4
8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back