I'm new here, too!

.:Maryann:.

Reaction score
My name is Maryann, and I am so glad I found this message board. I lost my hearing when I was 16 years old because of a brain tumor. I read lips, I do not know sign language. I am getting married on my 25th birthday, September 22. My fiance is NOT deaf. I hope it's okay to talk about my wedding as I am getting very excited!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone...

:welcome: Maryann to the alldeaf forum! I am sure you will be just fine and hope you enjoy all the subjects even the wedding. That is normal when you are very excited about getting marry. Congradulation! You have to remember that being married is not that easy and having two heads to work out the problems in the marriage. So welcome aboard. :wave:

My name is Maryann, and I am so glad I found this message board. I lost my hearing when I was 16 years old because of a brain tumor. I read lips, I do not know sign language. I am getting married on my 25th birthday, September 22. My fiance is NOT deaf. I hope it's okay to talk about my wedding as I am getting very excited!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone...

G'day Maryann....we, ADers welcome you to the forum! I hope you will make a lot of friends here quickily than you can blink ;)

And in other matter, all my congraulations are in order for your marriage on your birthday and a early :birthday: for you ;)

Have fun! :lol:

Back