I'm mad

:) Miss P......
My Bichon, Chandler, happened to be outside in my backyard. Now, my backyard is fenced in all the way around. I happened to catch a cocker spaniel in my backyard, and had no idea how the dog got in the yard. I went outside and opened the gate to let the cocker spaniel outside, and knew I was too late. The cocker spaniel had dug a big hole outside my fence and manage to get underneath and into the yard.
10 weeks later, Chandler had 5 beautiful puppies. Bichon/ cockerspaniel mix. They were so cute. Luckily, I was able to give them all away. 4 boys 1 girl. I kept the girl so she can stay with Mom. These puppies went to all good homes, and the one I kept I named Bella. I had Bella and Chandler both spayed, and they are the greatest dogs and very home bodied. What's best is Bella is such a good protector of Tiger, and sleeps on Tiger's bed everynight.
But, I knew that spaying the dogs had to be a must, or I would be having puppies all the time.
All in all, in fairness to puppies who are unwanted, the adult dogs need to be spayed or neutered.

Miss P?? :applause:

speechless? cat caught your tongue.. :whistle: :whistle:

(she dont like people agreed others not her...) so you're :Owned:

ms p doesn't care about anything, only about herself and she just wants to keep her dog horny and bleed all over the place! Again, I agree with everyone.

I agree with everyone here. I do get my pets spayed or neutured. I rather do that then to clean up the mess or having a fit with a misbehave pets. I used to babysit 2 kittens and they are not fix but wild by running around the house at 5 am. They woke me up finally they were found a good home. Thanks goodness.

My 1 1/2 years old female dog, Jack Russell, was neutured when she was about 5 months old. It was too young for the surgery, and we found out from the owner about our dog. Fortunately, our dog doesn't know what was going on after the operation. I'm grateful that she is ok.

After the surgery, my Vet removed all of her ovaries and other things in it. My Vet is jerk because he was supposed to tell us first before he removed them. Sigh. Her belly is little bit too loosen because he did not a good job stitching it. (I don't remember else the Vet took out of her stomach. I'll ask my mother about it.)

My mother adopted this dog when she was in TN, and a dog female drunk owner is so poor - under line of welfare family. The owner had about 6 puppies. She remembered my mother's dog after she spoke her on the phone last spring because the puppy was the only female along with male puppies.

We learned that the welfare mother is selling puppies every year to make money. My mother cannot stand seeing the puppy in a very rusty dog house with tall grasses. That's how she got her dog. Since then, my dog is so wonderful and so friendly. In other places, I have seen some Jack Russell dogs so mean, loud barking, and growling at other dogs. Not my dog. This is different. She is really crazy about going to the beach, and loves to swim in the pond for long hours. It is very important for you never force your dog to go in the water for a very first time. If you do that, it makes your dog hate the water forever. Just let your dog thinking of going into the water awhile you are standing or walking in the shallow water for a couple of minutes - like 20 minutes. Good luck.

Miss P before you start losing sleep about an organ your puppy will be missing in future, consider this:

""Did you know?
Each day 10,000 humans are born in the U.S. - and each day 70,000 puppies and kittens are born. As long as these birth rates exist, there will never be enough homes for all the animals. As a result, every year 4 to 6 million animals are euthanized because there are no homes for them. ""

""What can you do to stop the suffering?
Spay and neuter your pet! In addition to saving lives, spaying and neutering can also drastically improve your pet's health and life expectancy. The idea that pets become fat or lazy when they are spayed or neutered is a myth. Sterilized pets lead healthier, longer lives. Spaying a female eliminates the possibility of uterine and ovarian cancer and greatly reduces the risk of breast cancer. Neutering a male reduces the risk of both prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. Neutering also will make your pet more affectionate and less likely to roam, get in fights, or become lost.""

http://www.doghause.com/spay.asp

http://www.petrescue.com/spay-neuter.htm

http://personal.cfw.com/~dtratnac/neuter.htm

""Unless a dog is going to be used for breeding, it should be spayed or neutered. And it is my firm belief that most dogs and most dog owners should NOT be involved in breeding.
Why don't I want to be a breeder? Because I am ignorant. I do not know enough about breeding and bloodlines to make intelligent choices.
I know some breeders who have been doing it for over thirty years.
They know so much about which dogs are good producers and which are not,

How do you know if a dog is worthy of breeding? There's a whole lot more involved than the dog's phenotype (what the dog looks like and acts like). A dog may seem to be of "breeding quality," but what's in the genes? That's what really counts.

In six short years, one female dog and its offspring can be the source of 67,000 puppies.

In just seven years, one female cat and its young can produce 420,000 cats.

""WHAT DOES PET-OVERPOPULATION HAVE TO DO WITH ME?
just about everything. It's hard to imagine that letting your pet have one--or even two--litters causes a problem, especially if you find homes for most of the puppies or kittens. But the fact is that "just one litter" does cause pet overpopulation""

http://www.huntington-indiana.com/humane/just_one_litter.htm

So, Miss P, rethink your position???

And Miss P if you love your dog you simply MUST read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/074320297X/ref=sib_dp_pt/103-6570340-8214245#reader-link

Fuzzy

Back