I'm looking for townhouse this fall.

Yeah, he has to pay a pet fee, and for 2 cats, would be cheaper than for a dog, I believe.....
My little dog barks at anything....but I live in a house. The OP seems to have gotten a really good deal with all these amenities!.....

I tend to think and "believe" that since I'm deaf, that I'm a very quiet person too....(since I can't hear any noise)...but when I'm in the kitchen cooking, washing dishes, I do make a "racket"! HAHA!

When I lived alone, I had someone cut the volume on my TV down low, just enuf so my dog could hear the TV....I've also "forgotten" to cut the garbage disposal off and it ran constantly for days, until it ran out.....My poor dog! She would look at me "very quizzingly"...wondering what that noise was!

We deafies might think we are "quiet", but there are some times we make a lot of noise and not realizing it. Slamming doors was my problem....just to "make sure" the door was closed, not realizing how hard I slammed it.

Ohhhh, that has to suck aboutthe garbage disposal. Thank goodness nobody put their hand in the drain while it was running. That always worries me...that I cant hear it running and put my hand in the drain while it is running. I have made it a habit to feel the sink for vibrations before putting my hand in the drain.

Yea, my hubby complains sometimes about the ruckus I make everytime I do chores. LOL!

NEW apartments to looking at!

Time to revive this thread now.

Guys, I'm thinking of taking this apartment which is far more beautiful than I ever saw since I left New Jersey that are too damn expensive for me to live. As of right now, I have only about 500 dollars left now, I don't know what happens to rest of my money, last I checked, I had over 1,000 dollars that would be enough for me to cover the rest for the rent.

Here are the apartments that I'm talking about: Two apartments that I'm considering of taking...Keswick apartments or The landing apartments. They're looking too damn nice, very home-ish!

Bells Fork Crossing Apartment Ratings and Reviews - Greenville North-Carolina Apartments

Back