I'm just say'n

Awhite062109

Reaction score
Just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this...

Real women aren't perfect... And perfect women aren't real...

So what would men rather have... Someone fake but perfect.
Or someone with their own flaws, down to earth and real.

"Fake" isn't perfect, it's fake. So obviously everyone will say that they'd prefer someone "flawed but real", regardless of what they actually go for.

"Fake" isn't perfect, it's fake. So obviously everyone will say that they'd prefer someone "flawed but real", regardless of what they actually go for.

I ask this because my friend dates a plastic female... But she is so cute to him but not real to her self nor is she real to their relationship but he 's ok with it she don't respect it... She does things to get attention from other men because of her looks... But to me she is so so so so fake...

Just wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this...

Real women aren't perfect... And perfect women aren't real...

So what would men rather have... Someone fake but perfect.
Or someone with their own flaws, down to earth and real.

Unfortunately I think they want someone who appears to be perfect even if they aren't true. Not all of course *disclaimer*

I think it's a good question. Honestly, my opinion is men want to have sex with women with "perfect" bodies BUT they don't want to marry them. Men really want women who are attractive but not perfect and have "real" personalities so that they can settle down and have families with them. Trust me, I work with all men at an automotive repair shop and we talk about this all the time. I am the only woman that works there and I ask men many questions about their views on women, sex and relationships. They're actually pretty simple-minded. They are very visual creatures and don't think about things the way women do. They don't require "perfect fake" women but they do like to look at them.

Wirelessly posted

What is your definition of perfect?
Perfect to me all has to do with personality and what kind of person they are.
Looks come last

I think it's a good question. Honestly, my opinion is men want to have sex with women with "perfect" bodies BUT they don't want to marry them. Men really want women who are attractive but not perfect and have "real" personalities so that they can settle down and have families with them. Trust me, I work with all men at an automotive repair shop and we talk about this all the time. I am the only woman that works there and I ask men many questions about their views on women, sex and relationships. They're actually pretty simple-minded. They are very visual creatures and don't think about things the way women do. They don't require "perfect fake" women but they do like to look at them.

I enjoyed reading your thoughts on this thanks

your personal think so match on guy depend personal! I think so quality pretty sound!
That is why! that is opinion! that is reason probably!

Really? Look at me and say it again. :lol:

LOL to funny.... I enjoy reading everyone's theory... How about we just come to the conclusion fake people suck... Be yourself and uniqueness will find you happiness... Just something about people that try to put off the image that they Are something they Are truly not.... Gets under my skin...

Back