I'm gonna get shaved

Originally posted by ChelEler
Right now, you're bald, right? Or are these pix old?
*sobbing* I just lost my hair this earlier afternoon... lol

I ought to :slap: somebody, cuz I can't remmy one of the member told me that I am Stevie 2 from Jerry Springler show... :o

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
nah that's my best friend... ... here's a better version of myself naked head!!!! :shock:

Heh heh, I think you look older without your hair. I like you with your hair on better. You look cute anyway.

Maybe you can be our "Mr. Clean" in ADv2.0.3 :laugh2: ;)

Originally posted by kuifje75
Heh heh, I think you look older without your hair. I like you with your hair on better. You look cute anyway.

Maybe you can be our "Mr. Clean" in ADv2.0.3 :laugh2: ;)
That's damn Far out !!!! yeah he shall call himself as Mr.Clean lol

well i finally got shaved...well not really. it's actually a crew cut :roll: i told my friend to shave it but she said it was so MUCH hair shreddered out that she can't shave all the way out! bummer...oh well i should REALLY go to a barber and tell him to shave me as bald as a baby next time

a crew cut??? oh plz lol... my friend did shaved and it took us about 30 minutes to get every single thread of the hair to removed... and you can shave yourself...

Hrm..I ought to shave your head.

I can do it in 10 secs...and your head probably would be bleeding. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Hrm..I ought to shave your head.

I can do it in 10 secs...and your head probably would be bleeding. :p
10 seconds??? :fu2: I ain't gonna let u use a machine to touch my head... but to feel my head, you're more than welcome!

hey steel you can go ahead to shave it short or bald or whatever you want i have been shave my head all the times for 14 years i am 28 year old i have been bald all the times it alway keep me felt cool and chill

Originally posted by SNOWJACKASS
hey steel you can go ahead to shave it short or bald or whatever you want i have been shave my head all the times for 14 years i am 28 year old i have been bald all the times it alway keep me felt cool and chill
got a tan on ur head??? What do you use to shave ur head all the time???

Oh...then use that rag and the lotion that a shoe shiner tend to use.

Leather is made out of skin..so I think it'll be ok on your head....go ahead and try it. :D

In my high school yr I shaved my head for summer and let grow on winter. It feels better when you are bald on hot day.

Back